Biggest celebrity in IJSMB: Anaida

anniesharma thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
In reply to Mr. akashdeep saigal who commented *kaise logon ko celebrity bana kar laye ho, aise mere ghar mein naukar bhi nahin hain'...I hope he gets his facts right and in true sense he is the only one who has attained the least celebrity status. How can he even compare himself with anaida who is the biggest celebrity on the show (along with Marc) and earned this status by pure talent.   

http://www.indianetzone.com/17/anaida.htm

GOD BLESS Mr. Akashbeep saigal !!

P.S. sorry if already posted

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darkangel136 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i totally agree with you... in yesterday's episode..kabir bedi showed his support for her..i mean WOW..according to me he's a great and accomplished actor..and from all the people that were supporting i wud say he is the biggest star..! if someone like him can be a good enough friend of anaida's to support her in front of the whole nation/world then she must be really nice too..!
sucks for akash...!
immunoblot thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
RIP Akashbeep... May we never see you again... 😊
Hayaa.m thumbnail
hah God bless his family and his fans now ..time for them to bear him ..Problem child has left the jungle beawre is he is comming back
Veritas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainbowWarrior

Anaida for Queen! 👍🏼

Hear Hear!!!  ⭐️
dimpu_usa thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
finally akash got the reply to what he said before" kaise kaise shishoray log aa gaye hain iss show mein celebrity banke" I am happy that he was shown the door, now after he comes out he will have to face the world and specially females which will be ready to give him a lesson for  all the misbehavings in the jungle. He was so over confident and full of ego. I am glad and happy for Anaida, we really admire this lady as it's very hard to believe that she went from the least receiving votes to almost beating Akash. She had earned this respect all cause of her perseverence and nature. She is a true winner, She was in maha jungle challenge for three times, but never gave up and did all the tasks with full energy. She was bullied and insulted by akash so many times, still kept her dignity and that's what made the audience realise how good person she is. I am very happy for her. Akashhhh You were right, kaise kaise logon ko celebrity banakar laaye the iss show mein, ab pata chala ki sony ki aankhein der se khuli par sahi khuli. shishoray logon ko aakhirkaar nikaal diya.