Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Thnx a lot, will update soonOriginally posted by: sumaiya wahid
Hmm.....interesting. The promo was really nice. I wud luv to read further. Pls continue soon.
PART 1
tHNX A LOT FOR D COMMENT...AND YES ITS RA.....OR NYTHNG U LIKE...ACTUALLY I HAV SEEN ONLY A FEW SCENES OF KTH ND I THOUGHT AMNA WUD B FINE FOR D CHARACTER....NAINA IS 2 YOUNG...I WILL PM U WEN I UDwow very nice start................liked the scene very much...............vishal is too romantic but now raj is gonna blackmail him...........gonna be good n funny......................hope the girl raj collided will be the heroine..............
this is RAJEEV N AAMNA ff only na???????????
cont soon and PM me when u post the next part...............
thnx alot.....i wil ud soonOriginally posted by: ammygurl
It was a nice nice...
it is my first read of naina raj fic and i loved it truly....
and no one challenges raj..is that???
I wont say much right now....update soon and please add me to ur pm list....
u have used ur name too....that is cool...=)
do write more and let me know....
Regards
ananya
thnx alot i wil ud soonOriginally posted by: sumaiya wahid
Hmm.....interesting. The promo was really nice. I wud luv to read further. Pls continue soon.
Tere Pyaar Mein..In your love...Part 1 I dedicate this SS to my dearest friend Shesha who asked me to write a story on the hindi movie Akaash...
Do Like, share and Subscribe !!! https://youtu.be/Psi4FZFWjF4
42