Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanjana38 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
@ Mich
Thank u sooooo much Mich for that lovely scene it was sooooooooooooooooooooooo good i'm not able to find the proper words...it was awesome......good work dear...
Ivy9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mich Priyanka thanx for ur scenes!! they were awsome!!
The end of urs was really nice Mich! I hope we really get a scene like that one!
Edited by Erutan99 - 14 years ago
mich09 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@ Pri loved your series...finally I read it all.....Poor Nikki always having to choose between friends and love... Very sweet of her to pretend she was sick to be with her love....

.I love the song Sawan barse tarse dil....its amazing and can imagine Abhi humming the song, oooh    

Welll Abhi teasing her on her direction sense reminded me of their trip to the camp....That was so hillarious.

Finally their date was so cute.... Nikki making all those lovely arrangements..... and Abhi understanding Armaan's condition, very sweet. Fantastic work.. Do continue....

@ Ivy loved your scene.   It was really so sweet Abhimanyu not liking to wear ties...and being all naughty when Nikki was trying to fix the tie for him.....So so sweet....thank you.

@Sonali, Sayra Zainab, Aisha, thanks so much for your comments on my earlier scenes.. Aisha thanks so much for you kind words.

@ Sanjana, Ivy so glad you both liked the concluding part of the after 8pm meeting series. Thank you so much

Now I have to catch up with Ratika and Saad scenes....Will do that asap.

Michelle

Edited by mich09 - 14 years ago
choco.bub thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Michy di !!!

I'm completely blown over .. I have never in my life read something soo beautiful and nice .. It really touched my heart .. I could imagine everything and actually feel sad , happy and all the feelings , WOW !!!

I'm completely speechless .. it was that good !!

Please write more !!
Ivy9 thumbnail
** Scenes Written by Erutan99**

SCENE 12

Dr. Nikita Malhotra sat on her makeshift bed at the farmhouse in Panchgani silently reading through her emails. It was past midnight and surprisingly enough the farmhouse was actually calm and silent. Armaan and Riddhima's roka ceremony had been earlier that day and they would all be leaving Panchgani early in the morning. For this reason alone everyone had agreed to call a truce and get some proper sleep. Only Niki was still awake. Earlier during the night the girls had stolen Rahul's laptop and Niki had decided to take advantage of it and check her long overdue emails.

Finished responding to the last one Niki yawned and stretched. Just as she was about to logout of her account a window popped up announcing she had a new message. Shrugging Niki clicked 'Ok.' The only thing the subject box read was "A glimpse into your future." Blinking in confusion Niki went ahead and opened the email.

To: Dr. Nikita Malhotra

Dear Dr. Niki,

Ever wonder what the future holds? Well here's a small gift from us to you. We thought this video clip might interest you. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EniEaMyZYgI

Enjoy,

Members of the AN FC

Confused yet curious Niki went ahead and clicked on the youtube link. "DMG Abhi - Nikki *Bol Na Halke Halke* Dance Sequence (EHQ)" was the title of the video. Even more puzzled Niki went ahead and clicked the play button.

As the video played Niki's mouth dropped open. Her eyes grew wider and wider, heat spread through her body and her cheeks turned scarlet…

The beautiful farmhouse sat dark and silent in the late night. A calm sleepy atmosphere hung over the whole building. And then an earsplitting shriek filled the air and chaos broke loose…

Armaan, Abhimanyu, Atul, and Rahul threw open the doors to the girls' room and rushed in. The sight that greeted them brought them all to a sudden halt. Niki sat on her bed arms wrapped around her knees which she had buried her face in rocking back and forth whimpering while all the other girls surrounded her trying to comfort her.

"Niki!" Armaan dashed forward to see to his best friend.

"What happened?" Atul asked joining the others surrounding Niki.

"We don't know? She won't tell us." Anjali responded as rubbed soothing circles into the upset girl's back.

"My laptop!" Rahul bent down to pick up the broken remains of his laptop from where it lay some distance away. It appeared Niki had thrown it against the wall. "NIKI!"

"Oy, you idiot!" Muskaan stood up and turned towards Rahul with a glare. "Here she is all upset and scared and all you're worried about is your laptop!"

"But-"

"Niki, what happened?" Abhimanyu asked interrupting Muskaan and Rahul's argument as he sat down at the edge of Niki's bed. Reaching over he placed a hand over hers trying to offer her some comfort.

At Abhimanyu's voice Niki's head shot up. Her cheeks turned a bright scarlet and her eyes widened before she let out a scream. "YOU?!" Before anyone could react Niki had jumped up and off her bed stumbling backwards in her haste to get away from the handsome doctor. "Get away from me!"

"Niki?"

Before Abhimanyu could say anymore Niki had grabbed her pillow and threw it as hard as she could at the confused guy. "What? Hey, wait!" Abhimanyu jumped aside and ducked as Niki grabbed her shoes and threw them at him.

"OUT! OUT!" She shouted throwing whatever she could get her hands on at him.

"Crazy Girl!" Abhi shouted as he ran out of the room. The other boys followed suit as Niki in her rage continued to throw things accidentally hitting them as well.

It took ten minutes for the other girls to calm their hysterical friend down and another ten to put the room back in order. Deciding that it must have been a nightmare that frightened Niki in the first place they fetched her a glass of water, promised her that they were in the same room should she need them, and once more settled into their beds and were soon enough asleep again.

Niki, though, lay awake in bed for quite a while staring up at the ceiling with wide eyes. A permanent blush covered her cheeks and if you looked closer you could almost see a hint of a smile before she gasped and buried her face into her pillow and began to mutter promises of revenge to whoever had the galls to send her that video and cause these strange feelings to erupt inside her. Nevermind how they had managed to make such a realistic video. Closing her eyes she forced herself to not think of it anymore. This, unfortunately, didn't stop her mutinous mind from wondering all night long how it would feel to have those kisses for real or for her traitorous heart to stop pounding…

~The End~
current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
    Ivy ,Prankoo and last but not the least Michy

Are the amazing trio three..

Abhi Niki brought to life by them

by a careful woven worded blend

of scenes so descriptive and  full of life

that they make up what lacks in DMG and add some spice

so dear girls keep writng to keep us sane

on the weekends for the large AN fan base..

These verses are not enough

to really thank you three

To say who is the best is pretty tough

but you are all winners for me.😃

Ivy9 thumbnail
Thanx Zainab!! ur really sweet!
anotheranfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@mich
lovely part - my fav most in the whole series - i just loved how emotions got stronger by each and each minute.

God how abhi said it was sympathy and not love - felt so real and in character. And he later realising his mistake but by that time Niki was cold to him.. you brought that anger pain hurt so well.. esp in bollywood party.. she running away from him during the dance.
Loved how he shrugged off Simi infront of Niki and niki's taunt - you said same things that simi said.
The climax was really well done. i too was in tears when that plane crash was shown . it was only ur pm - about the confession that was giving me hope while continuing reading.

Absolutely loved the confession - and the later mischief part too.

Well i am going to miss reading this series but hoping that you would keep writing scenes for us.
anotheranfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ivy
i already told you but telling again :) i loved your both scenes.
The tie scene had that mischief and tinge of their relationship of what would it be after their engagement. it was simply adorable.

And the last youtube one was absolutely brilliant idea.. (well when you mentioend yesterday i did think it was crazy but after reading it i love it)
Niki getting glimpses of future when she was in that fighting mode with abhi and just started developing feelings.. it was beautiful.
anotheranfan thumbnail
@Zainu
that was sweetest poem ever. I am going to print it and pin it on my desk.

@sanjana, ivy, sayra, sonali
Thank you so much for liking the update

@mich
Glad you got chance to read it :) i love that song too :) and just clicked that it just mirrored abhi's emotions that instant.
well and that direction teasing was indeed in camp trip context :)
Thanks dear for lovely comment.