~~Paayeliaa- Ho-ho-ho-ho..~~suggestions forAkash?

Rumii thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
This is about Akash's Ex-girlfriend Payal.I was really thinking the Day Akash told payal about his decision of discontinuing their relationship that is Payal going to accept his Decision so easily?I mean if you think it's not very natural from payal's side to accpt this whimsical decision of Akash....I am glad that Betiyaan,in haste(Now that Betiyaan is about to end) did not do an injustice to payal's emotion gave Akash-Gauri's story a major twist,otherwise only the lovey-dovey Scenes become a bit toooooooooooooooo boring n somewhat unreal too!!
So, How do you find Payal, Betiyaan viewers??
I think she's a very good actress and her expressions of tension regarding losing Akash look very genuine indeed.I like her damn casual but Smart looks😎 in Contrast to Gauri🤓 Of course Gauri's Innocent n adorable but Payal's no villain either! Any woman in her position would've reacted the same way! But what Payal could've done is(this of course would've solved the Extramarital affair problem in innumerable households but alas,this DoesNot happen in reality😭) Is she could've told NO to Akash when he approached him even after being married to Gauri. Now,what'll Akash do??!!😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chaccha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

She shouldn't have started their relationship again after knowing that he was married.

Because she didn't realize it then and because Akash so-called "loves" Gauri now, she should just back off and realize the truth now. Even if Akash comes back to her, what will she get out of it? 

Married men are off limits always!!!!!
moneymaker11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rachna789

She shouldn't have started their relationship again after knowing that he was married.

Because she didn't realize it then and because Akash so-called "loves" Gauri now, she should just back off and realize the truth now. Even if Akash comes back to her, what will she get out of it? 

Married men are off limits always!!!!!

That part of your comment makes me laugh especially for this serial where you have both father and son married to 2 women.😆. Yuvraj is a yo-yo jumping from the one woman back to another. Both the same and back again. 😆 
Then in real life so many affairs and divorces all over the place due to men being forced into marriage and sometimes to never falling in love with that forced wife...hense beatings and death of wives and sometimes husbands these days too...Marriage is not as it was when back in dadima to further back era/time. Nowadays people get bored they move on!!!!!!!!!!! or they decide to have 1 wife in Mumbai and 1 in Delhi and 1 in Bangalore..etc etc etc  the further away the less likely to be caught😛 
Edited by moneymaker11 - 14 years ago
Chaccha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moneymaker11

That part of your comment makes me laugh especially for this serial where you have both father and son married to 2 women.😆. Yuvraj is a yo-yo jumping from the one woman back to another. Both the same and back again. 😆 

Then in real life so many affairs and divorces all over the place due to men being forced into marriage and sometimes to never falling in love with that forced wife...hense beatings and death of wives and sometimes husbands these days too...Marriage is not as it was when back in dadima to further back era/time. Nowadays people get bored they move on!!!!!!!!!!! or they decide to have 1 wife in Mumbai and 1 in Delhi and 1 in Bangalore..etc etc etc  the further away the less likely to be caught😛 

The yo-yo part happens in all serials. LOL

I wanted Betiyaan to show women empowerment, but it is far from that idea.