Originally posted by: Sneh-Jiwan
SRK and Kajol is the hottest couple in Bollywood !! 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Sneh-Jiwan
SRK and Kajol is the hottest couple in Bollywood !! 😳
Originally posted by: simi rocks
if you say in terms of Hotness (that word) i would choose john and bipasha , iim not sayin that cuz there one of my favourite
and then i think second hottest couple is akshay kumar and priyanka
hmmm. dnt kno , i am nt crazy abt any couple 😕😆
Thanks for telling us about your choice !! Everyone has their own choice and for me it is SRK and Kajol with the biggest hits especially DDLJ 700 weeks run the longest and most popular !! 👏
I agreeeee...my Shapri are the best:D
xMrs.HinalKaranGrover x2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
Bollywood celebrities watching cricket Kriti Sanon https://www.instagram.com/p/DazMBQQjVa5/?igsh=ZmVhZnY1c2xiOGoy
1