Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apple14 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Ok...if I met any of them....I ask them for Arjun aka Siddhanth Karnick's phone number, email id, his home address etc..... 😉
tia_angel!!! thumbnail
i'd be very confused and lost for a few minutes and then i'd ask them for their autographs and takes pics with them......but i'll make sure i dun go completely hysterical coz it doesn't really make a gud impression!! 😊
saff thumbnail
If ashi n uv do cm in front of me ill go Oh my god...is it actually u...ten ill scream n jump up n down...n if i dont faint ill get their autographs n tell tem wat a big fan iam of tem...i wish i get 2 meet tem...
teddylovessme thumbnail
for quiet a moment i'll surely faint n after recovering first thing i'll do i'll go n kiss karan will hug him n then will say to shweta n karan tht i luv them n their performance n the chemistry btw them is beyond thinking n will go n say to raj tht he's a brilliant performer n luvssssssss his performance specially his way of speaking n finally will go to priya n will say tht i luvvvvvv her hair colour
Sukriti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
most probably i'll faint...if i ever come to my senses i'll run to them and will ask for autographs and will take a photograph with them especially karan.