Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Desi Thuggette
It's actually good she left. Who would want to stay in a camp with someone cheap like Akashh who can't respect or talk to a girl properly. I agree with Shweta! He has serious attitude problem. I am going to miss you A LOT Shweta!! But, I'm happy you left for the best! xoxo
I have a hunch it has more to do with akaash than anything else. From what shweta said it feels like she didnt like the manner of akaash's talking and behaviour. Even there can be more to the story than she is willing to say.
Originally posted by: kaushikbasu
She is an escapist at least that is the way I thought. Nowhere have I seen anyone leaving a show just because he/she did not like someone. They never even directly confronted each other. I think she should have had more guts to fight it off rather than escape. Aakash acheived what he wanted. This is also a part of the challenge to leave with people you are not comfortable with. Others are living there as well.
I dont think this was a proper way to leave. I would have appritiated more if the reasons would have been more like missing her daughter etc.