-Jiya- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

- badal n yashovardhan go to nagmati's room, nagmati taunts badal in everyway possible n asks him to leave
- nagmati tells yashovardhan never to play w/ badal ( yashovardhan calls badal mamaji - padmini's brother )
- badal is crying n is upset, padmini comes n sees.. badal tells her about what happened n says that nagmati also said bad things abt padmini n he wanted to kill herπŸ˜†(so do we!)
-padmini scolds him n makes him understand that he shud respect her even more then he respects padmini
-nagmati comes to padmini's room taunts her abt her values .. n her "mayka" coming w/ her after shadi
-padmini says it was ratan ji's decision ..nagmati taunts her more .. padmini says she will talk to ratan ji
-nagmati taunts by saying when.. he doesnt come to ur room.. padmini says i'll send a msg through "nature" (the moon n the sun n the birds n the water LOL)
-nagmati comes to yashovardhan..poor kid is scared that she is going to hurt himπŸ˜†
-nagmati basically instigates yashovardhan againts padmini n says not to call her mom at all
-yashovardhan says that but badal is just a friend.. just then poor kid gets slapped .. nagmati says he is not friend.. he is enemy..
- chetan raghav comes to ratan ji's room n they basically talk abt nagmati behaving bad againts padmini.. chetan raghav obviously saying nice things abt padmini
- ratan ji considers chetan raghav gud friends n tells him to find out who plays the game
- chetan raghav thinks to himself that he is digging a hole for himself.. n leaves
-kafoor comes to alludin tells him that former queen was crying  abt taiba's death
- then they talk abt kohinoor(padmini this time) kafoor tells him that someone from chittod wants to come n meet alludin
- n that he is friend of prince.. AKA chetan raghav
- chetan raghav comes n alludin greets him n vice versa.. come to the point.. chetan raghav shows a drawing of padmini..
- alludin is speechless... lets just say.. "usake pairo ke neeche se zamin nikal gayi"πŸ˜†

precap :: chetan raghav says this is not just an image of a "shayar" she is real.. n she can "" aalampanah ki shaan main char chand laga degi""

so now its all going to b about alludin wanting to see padmini..

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sattvik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Meena!

Thanks for the update Jiya! I haven't had time to read the ones before, but I still appreciate them πŸ˜ƒ
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Jiya.

I've been away the past week so all the updates have been very helpful.