Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

j y o t i thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: *Rashmi*

Of course, the Quidditch team will decide their captain. We'll have to decide later if the Head of House or Prefects get any say in it.

I think, before choosing the captain, let's get the Quidditch matter all sorted out. I think I'm going to make a topic asking members to contribute their two-cents on how we should play Quidditch on IF.

Also, it may be a tad bit to early to say this, but maybe we can gather another Quidditch team for all the new sorted students - and when we decide how games can be played, each team can play alternatively. Meaning, we'll all by Gryffindor, but one team will play this game, and the next team will play a next game... get me? That way, it will all be fair because everyone who wants to play gets a chance to. This may take a while to come together, though, because firstly we need a set guideline of rules to playing the game, and then we also need an updated list of sorted students.

Anyway, for now, let's work on getting our game plan together. I'm going now, but I'll be back soon enough, and then I'll post a topic inviting ideas on how to play the game. Make sure to keep any eye out for it!

And congratulations to everyone 😊

i was thinking and maybe we could kinda do something similar with the house heads and prefects. like create sumthing for the heads and prefects from each of the houses.

they can get together and decide on wat to do and stuff and also carry out thier duties as well.

juss an idea... tell me was all of u guys think.

daniel_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: j y o t i

yehhh cant wait to c them!😊

same here... 😃
anglina thumbnail

Originally posted by: daniel_4ever

same here... 😃

lol...lol...same here 2!!!😆

n'ways congo to all!!!!....just lemme know when the team meeting is...ok??

lucky_lakshmi thumbnail
yipeeeeeeeee!i ma a keeper....me RON! 😆 KING LAKSHMI! 😳
#1 angel thumbnail
😊 im a beater, wot do i have to do...i mean, i cant exactly hit the bludgers 😕 😳
*Rashmi* thumbnail
We're currently devising a game plan for Quidditch.