EHSAAS( A feeling of love )FF part pg#27

Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
hi guyz as u guyz liked my 1st ff kuch rishtay dil ke  i decided to write another ff on sk so here's the intro
                                        EHSAAS( A feeling of love )

VIRANI FAMILY
tulsi virani:she is a house wife.she loves her family  especially her children,for tulsi her family is every thing she is very tradional kind of woman aur uske bachon mein bhi uske yeh values koot koot k bharay hain
mihir virani:he is famous bussiness tycon of shimla the md of virani industries,they deals with many bussiness but hotels are their speciality
karan virani:son of mihir and tulsi a very dutigul son and a loving brother as well
kashish virani:a beautiful  and dutiful daughter of mihir and tulsi virani,she is really soft spoken,beautiful like sare shehr k larke pagal hain uske peeche per usko jaise koi farq nahi parta aik waqt tha jab woh sache pyaar mein bohat yaqeen kia karti thi lekin aik hadse ne jaise uski pyaar ko lakay soch he badal di per woh apni family k saamne hamsha hansti khelti rehti hai bas uski dost kripa hai jo uska yeh sach jaanti hai
                                    GAREWAL FAMILY
lalit garewal:an other rich and famous bussiness man of the city they have  a huge bussiness of import export and now they are thiking to jump in hotel bussiness,he is a nice human being
veena garewal:just like tulsi she is also a house wife and loves her children very much and in search of gud  and sanskari girls 4 her sons
angad garewal:bohat he chil kind of character hai just happy go lucky type per when it comes to work bohat dedicate hai he is elder son of the family
sujal garewal:2nd son of veena and lalit and a very reserve and sapnon mein believe karne wala guy jisko apni khabon ki dunya mein rehna acha lagta hai he is waiting 4 his luv jo uske is sonay pan ko bhar de
rishi garewal:a casonova type guy only girlz and money he knows aur sabka ladla hone ki wajah se kafi bigar gaya hai but he don't do any thing which  make his  feel bad

Edited by sensitivesheela - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hi dear................thanks for the pm.................good char sketch...............but u said veena has 4 sons but only angad, sujal, rishi's intro r there...........introduce kripa's char too dear...............
kashish belived in love but now doesnt and sujal belives in love and dreams his gal.................very interesting...........cont soon and pm me............
Aamnakideewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: spvd

hi dear................thanks for the pm.................good char sketch...............but u said veena has 4 sons but only angad, sujal, rishi's intro r there...........introduce kripa's char too dear...............
kashish belived in love but now doesnt and sujal belives in love and dreams his gal.................very interesting...........cont soon and pm me............

i didn't said 4 dear i said she is in search of nice girls 4 her sons(sujal and angad)rishi abhi shaadi k liak nahi lolz😆😆
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey dear thanx a lot for the PM.. Character sketch seems very interesting.. Very excited abt the FF.. do continue soon.. n dont forget to PM me...
afreenaamna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yaar i just loved it, character's k itro were fab especially Kashish intro contd soon.
Aamnakideewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: swetha10

Hey dear thanx a lot for the PM.. Character sketch seems very interesting.. Very excited abt the FF.. do continue soon.. n dont forget to PM me...

u welcome dear iam happy u liked the character sketch and don't worry just add me in yr buddy list it would be easy to rember u 4 PM😊
Aamnakideewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: afreenaamna

Yaar i just loved it, character's k itro were fab especially Kashish intro contd soon.

thnx dear  will try 2 cont ASAP😃
Aamnakideewani thumbnail
          SINHA FAMILY
gayatri sinha:mother of nandini sinha (fiancee of karan)she is a nice lady
rakesh sinha:father of nandini and a common friend of both garewals and virani family
nandini sinha:25 yrs old girl  who's marraige is fiixed with karan virani and its an arrange marriage but as there famalies are friends so they often met
sorry guyz jaldi mein post kar dia here's  sinha's intro😊
Edited by No1Aamnafan - 14 years ago
goodkashish thumbnail
hi...dear too good intro....i just loved it ....so good...waiting for u too start....n u know i just love this khayali wala Sujal ....bcoz he is caring n sweet guy....but i also love kashish character.....she is really good too.....so no more bad guys except rishi....ple continue soon....thanks for pm
Aamnakideewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: goodkashish

hi...dear too good intro....i just loved it ....so good...waiting for u too start....n u know i just love this khayali wala Sujal ....bcoz he is caring n sweet guy....but i also love kashish character.....she is really good too.....so no more bad guys except rishi....ple continue soon....thanks for pm

thnx alott dear my pleasure😊yah me too like sujal like this😃😉aur kashish ka character like karne k liye thnx aur agay janne k liye keep reading btw u didn't comment on krdk😳any ways  keep reading😊