Originally posted by: -Ravjot-
No it doesn't😲Everyone likes it except you and your opinion doesn't count😲😆
LOL (L:)<< that emoticon🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: -Ravjot-
No it doesn't😲Everyone likes it except you and your opinion doesn't count😲😆
LOL (L:)<< that emoticon🤣
ASMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
😲 You write? No way! *runs to go read*
*edit add*
Wow. That was good, and I agree with Ravzie, your opinion does not count. You are awesome and if you think I'm going to leave you now, you got another thing coming.
--shabz
doooby doooby doooo😎😆😆 btw thanks😆😆😆
i dont know why people write stuff anyway on this site 😆
ah well, haha i just read colchester jokess....😆😆😆
LMAO hahahaha random places inih😆😆
Originally posted by: -Ravjot-
That's my fav emoticon btw😆And I guess everyone's gonna make you write a FF now (WWOO) << that emoticon😆
Noooooooo they wonttt (the tongue emoticon) 🤣