Thoughts to Ponder- YDCM

aries_sakshi thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hi Frnds... as we had seen.. there is new show on Star One Yeh Dil Chahe More...So we all  can write reviews about the show, how well we found it n all!😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aries_sakshi thumbnail
As for me.. i found this show quite interesting; the storyline is different from sas bahu saggas.. in fact Star one is free from Saas Bahu types... 😳

this show seems very interesting... they will show the journey of people who got dreams in their eyes; they will face some sweet sour moments of life n in end fall in love n marry...!!
wht u say!! 😃
mysterious girl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
well i found the story line diff that is why i liked it
erised428 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I liked it too. At first I thought that the acting was a bit overdone by some but after watching it regularly I've started to like it a lot. Chandana has always been a good actor(saw her in Just Mohabbat and Love mein Kabhie kabhie) and Veer(did u know he's Govinda's nephew), I like his acting(and smile) a lot(the getting past the laser beam was WOW!) but I didn't like Baba Sehgal, he's shown too loud and dumb most times and the Villain of the story(don't remember his name)too,i dint like him that much. Also the designer who was teaching Tara to walk in style on her Wedding Day 🤢 .We don't need two Bobbys pleeeeeeeeeease!!