Why Ram Gopal Varma hates Michael Jackson |
| Ram Gopal Varma had gone of to sleep late at night keeping his TV set on. So when he woke up the next morning the first thing he saw on TV was the banner head line 'Michael Jackson is Dead'. |
Page
of
1 Why Ram Gopal Varma hates Michael Jackson |
| Ram Gopal Varma had gone of to sleep late at night keeping his TV set on. So when he woke up the next morning the first thing he saw on TV was the banner head line 'Michael Jackson is Dead'. |
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I agree with him. I knew that everyone has to die but I never thought I would see a day that MJ would die. It made me realize that life is so unpredictable. But I wish MJ would've seen the world loving him and appreciating, celebrating he's life before he died. He didn't see the way the whole world felt about he's presence. He should've seen it before he died.
It was a complete shock when he died...MJ can't die....can he??
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcOXThigex5/?igsh=cWprN2JtdDdjNXh0
https://www.instagram.com/p/Db5Yu0JovoK/?igsh=MW40MGxubDZ0bml2aw==
https://x.com/i/status/2082020484129165645
https://x.com/FilmUpdates/status/2046587211286753366?s=20
https://x.com/i/status/2004019400459030641
3