Chittod getting ready 2 welcome Padmini

*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Awwww! 😳 It was great to see Chittod getting ready in the traditional manner to welcome their new Rani....😍

Padmini is sure gonna get  a great welcome 😳 did you hear the Rani say 'Padmini will get the same traditional welcome that Nagmati got' πŸ˜ƒ

So it's gonna be really Grand! Can't wait to see how Rana Ratan Singh & Rakumari Padmini enter Chottod... 😳 😍

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
hey hey wat happened...i missed the last parts of yesterday epsde...got 2 watch the 1st half...how cme abhadevi said yes...jus mondays epsde she was abt 2 side wid nagmati...then wat happen suddenly?
secretz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nagmati said "maharani kya ye phool bhi Singul dweep se aaye hain" i was like best sautan award isi ko milega 🀣
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehraan

hey hey wat happened...i missed the last parts of yesterday epsde...got 2 watch the 1st half...how cme abhadevi said yes...jus mondays epsde she was abt 2 side wid nagmati...then wat happen suddenly?

Abhadevi has dislikes for Padmini....but being the Queen of Chittod,it becomes her duty to welcome the Crown Prince's Bride in traditional style....
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail

Originally posted by: secretz

Nagmati said "maharani kya ye phool bhi Singul dweep se aaye hain" i was like best sautan award isi ko milega 🀣

πŸ€£  🀣 I was laughin' so much on hearing that dialogue from Nagmati... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† indeed indeed i agree she will get the best sautan award....πŸ˜† πŸ˜† you know the role of Nagmati is indeed very interesting...πŸ˜‰
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'm glad Rani Maa didn't back away from her duties, even if she doesn't agree with the current situation. That's the trait of a true, honest queen. But no doubt, she'll hurl on Rana and Padmini when they enter Chittod. πŸ˜’
secretz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG i m going so super-duper excited to see nagmati and rani maa's attitude😍
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
actually  desperately waitg 4 padmini 2 enter chittor...nagmati n abhadevis attitude r so xcitg 2 watch!