tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
guess wat wil padmini say 2 ranaji after she gets well? " mahare ko ranaji maaf karna,galti mahare se ho gayi." 😆😉😆.wat u guys say abt faintng on 1st nite.😃😃.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hii tiny!!

firstly welcome to the forum!! 😃 hope 2 see yu being activ around!! 😛

Well....coming back to the topic..Padmini is gonna sayy sorry to Ranaji.....😉 we gotta wait and watch wat all magical words she uses!! 😛 it'll be worth to watch how she will react when she comes to know Ranaji stayed awake the whole night,for her!! 😳 😳 Can't wait for Monday....'m sure it'll b gr8! 😃
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
hey hey i knew noth wud happen in the first nite...thy r obstacles all the way..even after reachg 2 chittod nagmati wud create a hell 4 them n misunderstndgs cud be the way!n waitg 2 c her reaction on ranaji stayed the whole nite 4 her
btw welcome tiny 2 our rocking forum...hope 2 c u active n mre members joining in...
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
you are right mehraan....there seems to be various types of obstacles at each step...it'll be worth watching how they overcome each hurdle! 😳
mehraan thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dakoo_Minzy*

you are right mehraan....there seems to be various types of obstacles at each step...it'll be worth watching how they overcome each hurdle! 😳

hope i dnt get 2 c the prc way...infcat nothn was shown in the prc wen tat was the main ingredient of their  luvstry!
nagmati wud create problems n how padmini will cope wid her is wat i wnt 2 c...did nagmati also commit jauhar???
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Well,all the ladies in the palace committed johur...so Nagmati also would have....You know,that makes me feel we will see a transformation in the character of Nagmati... 😳 She will surely make Padmini's life tough,but with days go by...'m sure the goodness in Nagmati 'll be bought out!! 😛
mehraan thumbnail
tats wat i was referring 2...padmini will bring the hidden goodness in hjer...u kno shhe will learn frm the morals from padmini 2 love n 2 give!!tat will surely impress nagmati n who knos at the end thy mite turn 2 b gud frends !
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehraan

tats wat i was referring 2...padmini will bring the hidden goodness in hjer...u kno shhe will learn frm the morals from padmini 2 love n 2 give!!tat will surely impress nagmati n who knos at the end thy mite turn 2 b gud frends !

Awww! i truly truly hope both of them turn out to be good friends at the end!! 😃 It'll be great to see how Padmini'll slowly bring out the goodness in Nagmati....😛