Sorry teacher...i did my homework but on the way to school a little kid grabed it out of my hand ripped it and handed the pieces back to me...so then i decided to throw it out
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
😆😆Originally posted by: Naina_Manam
😆😆 You guys are hilarious!
Here are three of my fav. ones!! 😆
I know how much papers you have to correct everyday, Ma'am so wanted to reduce your burden.😳I did do it but then I read about the recent robberies in the neighborhood. So, I put my HW in the safe and locked it but then lost the key. Maybe those robbers stole it too?😡
I made a paper plane out of it and it got hijacked! (A friend's usual excuse) 😛