Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: lemoncola

true aid juts luv u for this post๐Ÿ˜›..tumne muh kimbat cheen li๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ณ

bilkul i completely agree wid u kautilya nd jiya di๐Ÿ‘
-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kautilya04

I think the opposite will happen. let me tell you my experience. I've been a silent viewer of the PRC and then DV forum and I can confidently tell you that I've read almost all topics posted about rajat, mugdha and the RT-MC jodi because I'm a huge fan. I was tempted to join the forum many times but didn?t only because I couldn't take the MC bashing that went on here. I had thought like me all would be happy to see them both in DV. Instead, almost everyday for the first couple of months I would read some derogatory comment about mugdha, shera and about their jodi. In fact I didn't visit the forum for a month because I found it all so unpleasant. It was only in around May end that the hurtful comments stopped and I found the courage to open the topics and read them.

Right now, I know most people on this forum want to see them again as a pair because Rajat and Mugdha have proved that their chemistry was not a one-show wonder and I am personally hoping fervently that they come together again. But I?m really afraid that once the show starts, the hurtful comments would start again and I'l go back to becoming a silent viewer again.

If a new girl comes opposite Rajat, and if I dont like the pairing at all I'd wish them all the best and just stop watching the show. And I think that holds true for most Rajat and Mugdha fans here. Bashing without reason isn't our cup of tea.

wah wah kautilya dear
kya baat kahi hai
bilkul sahi๐Ÿ‘
shruja thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Yeah..u r right...they help me freshen up faster than a hot cup of tea๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I wish this pair had been handled  more sensitively - then the show would have beaten all competition. if they both could do such a good job with such a messed up script just imagine how wonderful they could have been with the right story and direction ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Very well said kautilya  i had also seen their chemistry rocking in PRC and their pair was hit thats y they again repeated in DV. And in DV we got o see their matured chemistry. you said it right "even if they are simply standing in two separate corners and looking at each other, be it with anger or affection." they can create their magic. if they both could do such a good job with such a messed up script just imagine how wonderful they could have been with the right story and direction
shruja thumbnail

I think the opposite will happen. let me tell you my experience. I've been a silent viewer of the PRC and then DV forum and I can confidently tell you that I've read almost all topics posted about rajat, mugdha and the RT-MC jodi because I'm a huge fan. I was tempted to join the forum many times but didn?t only because I couldn't take the MC bashing that went on here. I had thought like me all would be happy to see them both in DV. Instead, almost everyday for the first couple of months I would read some derogatory comment about mugdha, shera and about their jodi. In fact I didn't visit the forum for a month because I found it all so unpleasant. It was only in around May end that the hurtful comments stopped and I found the courage to open the topics and read them.

Right now, I know most people on this forum want to see them again as a pair because Rajat and Mugdha have proved that their chemistry was not a one-show wonder and I am personally hoping fervently that they come together again. But I?m really afraid that once the show starts, the hurtful comments would start again and I'l go back to becoming a silent viewer again.  Yes i had also done the same in Mugs MGAENP n will do same for RT

If a new girl comes opposite Rajat, and if I dont like the pairing at all I'd wish them all the best and just stop watching the show. And I think that holds true for most Rajat and Mugdha fans here. Bashing without reason isn't our cup of tea.

Me also saw people giving the view that RTMC's chemistry didn't worked in DV. But after progressing of serial all such bashing got stopped cuase they showed their magic of perfect pair.
shruja thumbnail

Originally posted by: pearly rajat

well yes rajAt rocks with mughda and I will have no objection if rt mc work together. Par honestly speaking more than being a jodi fan I m a pure and die hard rajAt fan aur mujhe aisa lagta hai that there will be no harm if rajAt works with another girl. Now why I think like that is coz the kind of confidence I have in rajAt makes believe that whoever the girl be opp him he will also look her beautiful. Woh mughda ki jagaah na bhi lay paye par rajAt ki wajaah say apni jagaah zuroor bana lay gi. Chand k saath aik nahi har sitara acha lagta hai

Aur jahan tak new girl bashing is concerned. RajAt k fans kabhie bhi aisa behaviour adopt nahi karein gay. Atleast true rajAt fans never ever. I won't.

You are wrong dear i had saw here girls bashing mugs also. Toh bechari other girl ka kya haal hoga. Mugs ne toh atleast prove toh kya hai ke she is the one who paired best to him. tabhi toh PRC ke baad who DV mein phirse saath aaye.
shruja thumbnail

Originally posted by: DVfan

wow !!! i always loved this line since my childhood .. ๐Ÿ˜‰.... now back to the topic ... i agree with phrase completely, as i m emotionally attached with it ....n its true k "Chaand( Rajat) k sath her sitaaara her accha lagta hai , per let me tell u dear ! k her koi sitaara bhi nahi hota ..... Rajat on that hielght jahaan sitaaray bhi puhunchnay ki kowaahish kertay hain ....

as far as RT MC jodi is concerned !! no one can beat them .. so there is nothing wrong n criminal if they work again ... atleast they can work again last time for their die hard fans !! as sum one has said .. k "hazaaron saaal nargiz apni benoori pay roti hai, bari mushkil say hota hai chaman main deedawar paida " Rajat Mugdha ki jodi anmol hai ..... aisi jodi hazaaron saaal main banti hai ... 3 serials line main ker lain ge .. tu koi herj nahi .... aik accha end dena tu zaroori hai na ......aur tab jab possibilit hai .... ๐Ÿ˜Š... aur rahi baat Rajat k aur larkiyon k saath kaam kernay ki baat ... tu uss k liye tu poooori life pari hai ... kerta hi rahay ga .. per as being a RT MC fan .. mauqay baar baar tu nahi millain ge na ... ๐Ÿ˜Š..

You said it very beautifully yes Chaand( Rajat) k sath her sitaaara her accha lagta hai , per let me tell u dear ! k her koi sitaara bhi nahi hota ..... Rajat on that hielght jahaan sitaaray bhi puhunchnay ki kowaahish kertay hain .... And Mugdha had proved that. RAJAT MUGDHA ki jodi anmol hai.......aise jodi hazaaron saal mein banti hai. And what is wrong if such rocking pair again come back and rock the screen again. They should do their hatrick.
Edited by shruja - 14 years ago
shruja thumbnail

Originally posted by: lemoncola

well,  i think many of u are thinking taht mugs is not so much talneted like rajaat but i dont think so....๐Ÿ˜”..both have same talent..and rajat has to be in the industry for long time it doesnt mean..that he has to come wid a new girl to be in the industry..cozz in dv they never sho the jodi so how can we comment that their magic doesnt work..and i think for any jodi luv stroy are the best not the brother story to create magic and atlast its depend on the role..whether that character suite which actor...and lastly i juts want to say mostly members using rajat as a weapon to say against mugs cozz they dotn like mugs for such useless reaosn please..be practical...and be professional๐Ÿ˜›..i am wid all rt-mc fans..

Me too agree with u jiya
-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wah shruja kya baat khi hai
kaash yeh acha project unhe jaldi mil jaaye