Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I've just read the update today as the final show in the UK is on Monday. I knew that it would just be a happy ending with the girls getting married but I only just said to my mum, that I feel it is unfair that Amrit loved that family as his own and was a father to those kids and that was not going to be recognised. I hate unfair endings. However, after reading that update I am looking forward to watching the last episode as it will be a happy ending for all, the girls getting married and Amrit coming back and being welcomed and respected as the father of the girls. Sad that it's ended but happy with the ending.