The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.
Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Originally posted by: Sapno_ki_rani
Your welcome Paras and Sanwak
I know what you mean Sanwak. My jaw dropped when I saw Chandru asking Devaki to leave the room. And the way she was fighting with bhais. I want them gone more than I wanted bhabhi to leave. Atleast bhabhis were doing whatever they did for their security and their husband's money belongs to them. These people came out of nowhere and asking for crores. If I was in the bhais place, I would've given them the same amount their grandfather gave their dad. Because after all these years it was the father and the sons who made it into crores otherwise grandfather only gave maybe 1000 or so... what say