Saat phere Buzz and Times last editon funny Jokes

ramas thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

On a sad note Saat phere is ending next Friday. I guess every good thing comes to an end. We had hard time preparing for this day. But I guess we have to accept this bitter pill since our beloved Nahar Saloni departed story was going no where. I feel bad for all the new comers and wish them best. With heavy heart and tears I prepare this NL as you all know what saat phere forum is for me and what saat phere serail meant to me. Even my hands feel numb typing this as I can not express my feeings and sorrows.😭😭😭. I never thought we will see this day   so soon,

But hey  we have a wonderful family here  and together we went thru lot. We had smiles and we had tears whenever Nahar Saloni sufferd or departed, Let us depart with smile on our face remembering happy times we had with Nahar Saloni and hopefully we will have some more in ending episodes.

For new members in our forum who

would like to know the concept, story and the characters better, and to get to know everyone in the forum....

sawri decides to expose aman and collects proof going to his house. But she gets caught by chacha and Chacha tries to take  away proof. Sawri promise to marry him. chacha agrees.Meanwhile with the proofs and arman's old fiancee pooja  swari exposes aman before the engagement takes place.. Aman threatens to beat up Brij and take a revenge. sawari then goes away with suitcase. RP sees sawri leaving and tries to stop her but he fails. He notifies sweta  and sweta notifies family. RP and sweta looks for the car that sawri went in and finds near temple. They  find sawari there in bride's clothes and notifies family. Wedding is stopped in  saatva fera. Chacha tries to force. But pandit says no wedding did not happen. and brijesh slaps chacha. They bring sawri home. narpat ambika are relieved that sawri is saved. the family appreicates what sawri did to save sweta. But Bhabho is angry at her. She still gives her a stutus of family member. Tara is still angry at her. sweta goes out with rajvir in the boat. kamini sawri takes one boat and sweta rajvir other one. Aman jumps in water with knife and cuts the bottom of  sweta's boat. Boat sinks but rajvir saves sweta.Saavri finds out Aman did it. They all go to temple where Aman also comes and gets sweta. he slips with sweta where sweta is being rescued by rajvir and his brother daksh. Bhabho and familyd decides to have rishta between sweta and rajvir. Daksh too like saavri. Tara takes shagun for rajvir and meets saloni there o find out Saloni is their Daasa. Tara says bad things to sal and comes home rejecting Rishta, When saavri finds out she goes to there house to find pic of sal with daksh and Rajvir. They look for sal who already leave the house. Kaveri meets her and taunts her. Sal leaves town. saavri is disappointed and wants to meet Sal. She asks for Narpat's help to find out where sal is. Sweta is also upset finding out sal ia alive and asks to go bring her home. Bhabho tells her sal is not her mother. She is adopted. sweta is upset and wants to leave home. every one is sad. savri goes to look for sal. they find her and tries to convince her to come back home. Sal refuses. Daksha saavri goes to guruma who promises to help. Guruma comes to singh parivaar and discloses tturth that amrit is back as swamiji. he only came to help their family when tehy weere in a big mess. She also tells bhabho how can you do varsi of Nahar when you are making his daughter unhappy. savri is Nahar Saloni's real daughter and despite her knowing it all she kept this all from you and suffered abuse from you all to protect sweta. Bhabho aplogizes to savari and asks guruma to take her to sal. Bhabho, brijesh Tara all asks for forgiveness from sal and brings her back home. Daksh confesses his love for saavri. saavri accepts him. On the engagement day  saavri is rejected by daksh's bua calling sal opportunist trying to marry her daughter off to daksh.
Daksh says he trust buasa more than any one and he can not tolereate any one insulting her. he will marry saavri. bua leaves angrily and tehy get engaged. They all prepare for wedding. sal is happy as her daughters are getting married.  kaveri refuse to go for mameru . Angry samar leaves with narpat Ambi saying she always hated ahd hurt her family members like an outsider. i too have to make some decision regarding you now since you also ruined my daughter making her jus tlike you. kaveri comes to singh house and asks apology  from samar nar ambi. samar forgives her. When daksh Rajvir asks sal says she will perform rituals from both sides. She welcomes both dulhas and pull their nose. Bhabho invites amrit to give kanya daan. Unaware Sal asks brij tara to sit in pooja to give away Sweta saavri. Bhabho stops them calling amrit. Amrit comes forward bhabho asks amrit to sit with sal. Amrit questions How can I? Bhabho tell shim you were there when girls needed you. For them you are the only father as you fulfilled father's duty for 10 years without any expectations from any one. Beside you and saloni share pavitra rishta of friendship. So both give away sweta and saavri as your daughters. amrit accepts sweta saavri gets married and show ends on happy ending.

when rajvir saves sweta 2nd time around. When tara runs into saloni.

rajvir and his brother trying to save sweta sawari for exposing Aman,

May 4 written video
May  5 written video
May 6  written video
May 7  w ritten video
May 11  written video
May  12  written video
May  13 written video
May 14  written video
May 15  written  video
May 18  written video
May 19 written video
May 20 written video
May 21 written video
May 22  written video

koolsadhu1000 

congratualtions
here is your siggy to enjoy.

This part of NL is all dedicated to fun like jokes songs gossip contest etc.

Winners for NL contest 58 is
Nicole22 congrats
 This is  your winning siggy.πŸ˜›

What did Noah do while spending time on the ark?
Fished, but he didn't catch much. He only had two worms!

Mother: What was the first thing you learned in class?
Daughter: How to talk without moving my lips!

Teacher: What's big and yellow and comes in the morning to brighten a mothers day?
Pupil: The school bus!

What happened when the slave put his head into a lions mouth to count how many teeth he had?
The lion closed its mouth to see how many heads the slave had!

Teacher: When you yawn, your supposed to put your hand to your mouth!

Pupil: What?, and get bitten!

When crossing the Delaware River why did George Washington stand up in the boat?
He was afraid that if he sat down that someone would give him an oar to row!

If Atlas supported the world on his shoulders, who supported Atlas?
His wife!

What's the moral of the story about Jonah and the whale?
You can't keep a good man down!

Who designed Noah's ark?
An ark-itect!

When did Caesar reign?
I didn't know he reigned. Of course he did, didn't they hail him?

Teacher: Where is your homework?
Pupil: I left it in my shirt and my mother put it in the washing machine
Teacher: Why does the statue of liberty stand in New York harbour?
Pupil: Because it can't sit down!

What was Camelot?
A place where people parked their camels!

Who gave the Liberty Bell to Philadelphia?
Must have been a duck family
A duck family?
Didn't you say there was a quack in it!

Teacher: Where is your homework?
Pupil: I lost it fighting this kid who said you weren't the best teacher in the school

A math joke
Teacher: If 1+1=2 and 2+2=4, what is 4+4?
Pupil: That's not fair!

You answer the easy ones and leave us with the hard one!

How do you feel about entire storyline?
Do you think sweta will always treat sawari like servant?
Would Nahar  ever return?

Thanks  Kruthi for  making  new   template and labels for new story line urgently.πŸ€—

****SP Dev Team****

PS. Do leave your comments and suggestions or click Thank you button.. It takes like 3 hours to make this NL . Will definately appreciate you let us know How do you like this NL  or if you want any changes in features.😳
Edited by ramas - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramas thumbnail

NL i s completed no contest this week.

xTimax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great NL as always. Great job for putting the effort in making them.
Loved the jokes🀣 will miss them alot.
Gr8 NL as always.

Loved the nice jokes.

Congrats to the active member.πŸ‘
patsy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great as usual.  Congrats to koolsadhu and Nicole22. Loved all the jokes. Will definitely miss Saat Phere Buzz and Times.  You certainly put in a lot of time and effort into this and we really appreciate you for this.
judyp thumbnail

Great work as usual.. Love the jokes.. Congratulations to the winners. Going to miss SP.....  Because of SP met some great persons, join a forum for the 1st time... Best couple for me is NS.. Loved the life lessons.

One of the scene I will rtemember from SP - is the scene where Nahar sits by the side of the road after Saloni went missing from the hospital after they lost their child.. The flashbacks of the day that started so happy with the ceremony for his pregnant wife to the scene where he found her missing showed the unpredictable thing called life one minute you have everything and next minute everything is lost....

Thanks again for all your hard work as well as the development team - it is commendable that the team take time from their lives to do updates, manage the forum etc. out of the goodness of their hearts.  That I find is outstanding.....
ramas thumbnail

Originally posted by: nicole22

Great NL as always. Great job for putting the effort in making them.

Loved the jokes🀣 will miss them alot.

may be in some other forum. will try to post them.
ramas thumbnail

Originally posted by: arwax

Gr8 NL as always.

Loved the nice jokes.

Congrats to the active member.πŸ‘

Thanks arwa unfortumately this is the last NL and last week of SP.
ramas thumbnail

Originally posted by: patsy

Great as usual.  Congrats to koolsadhu and Nicole22. Loved all the jokes. Will definitely miss Saat Phere Buzz and Times.  You certainly put in a lot of time and effort into this and we really appreciate you for this.

Thanks to members like you who always encourged me and took part in contest and other posts and make me going on making such time taking NL's. It would not have been possible without getting love and encourgement from you all.