Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I know it was a task, but I feel it was really humiliating to ask Qazi to touch the feet of every woman in the house, especially since all of them are younger than him.
Would there be a double elimination this week?
Originally posted by: annihilation
I OBJECT!
Qazi ke saath Scout ko jhel lungi (*conditions applied). On most occasions, these two seem to like each other and get along in a good way. Aaj bhi Scout momentarily cutie ban ke Qazi ke encourage karne pe Aghan jalebi pe naach liya thoda.
Luv aur Asif with them? Na, na ho payega.
How can you reject my fav ship AsQa

But he kinda did it sportingly, I am pretty sure even the girls felt bad.Originally posted by: Sera-high123
I know it was a task, but I feel it was really humiliating to ask Qazi to touch the feet of every woman in the house, especially since all of them are younger than him.
am angry they cut so many moments of qazi


Haan woh bechari sach main samjh gayi macchar wali baat 😂
am for scout and qazi
coz scout is very yaaro ka yaar types
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
I know it was a task, but I feel it was really humiliating to ask Qazi to touch the feet of every woman in the house, especially since all of them are younger than him.
Yup that was not in good taste.
Originally posted by: infinity101
But he kinda did it sportingly, I am pretty sure even the girls felt bad.
I don't think they did. Jab Luv ne kaha, knee touch mat karo pair karo. The girls could have said nhi thik hai upar upar se karlo like Rhiti did.
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
1.1k