Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IndoPakiRani thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
THANKS!! I'M GLAD THEIR UR FIRST CHOICE!!!!! 😃    👍🏼
IndoPakiRani thumbnail

I'm having trouble posting a comment..eventhough i'm logged in i still can't post a comment on their blog! HELP! the "quick link" does not work!

Chiraiyya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I can't beliieve this. I have to try been inactive now coz of my Mock Exams starting after easter holidays. Actually not after but on the 1st day bak. I mean how dumb is that as soon as we come bak we have to do our English exam. Anywaiiz I cant never stop visitiin IF and now KS Blog. I will defo fail if I dont stop my self. But Kya Karu (Hmm I dont know my language that much but LOL i know hindi more than my own language. So correct me if im wrong) I cant stop thinking bout Karan.
One thing Karan and Shradda (if you read this) you should do is like a lil feature wiiv like your piiks and stories bout you 2 from either your childhood or now. Stories that you wud like to share wiiv us. It wud giive all of us a great laugh.

KaShiian 4 Life

x...Aneesa...x
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
The I-F link to the KS blog has not been updated...it still links to the post made on the 22nd of May, titled "A Day In My Life..." while another post has already been made on the 26th of May, titled "Love You All..."...please update the same... 😊

oh, and open LIBRARY man...it's been Under Construction forever...!!