Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
My update style is very different from the standard template used for the daily update posts. See my summary today of what happened in the Doubts & Discussions thread (pg 46), which will give you an idea. I do it from memory, and the only time I see the episode online is if I'm planning to upload it on YouTube, which incidentally, I am planning with parts of this particular story. I generally glaze over the songs, and can't reproduce those, let alone translate them.
If you're okay with that freestyle update, I can do it tomorrow and Friday.
Chatter
For yesterday's update, read pg 45 of the Doubts & Discussions thread. I described it there.
Originally posted by: Chandraketu
Chatter
For yesterday's update, read pg 45 of the Doubts & Discussions thread. I described it there.