Users

Frequent Posters

macksaini thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
i think its like the best show on sony.
kitty468 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
its the best show, and the original dance show. its not a reality show. its a platform for showing your talent. it still has kept its originality even after 13 yrs.i luv it alot and i never miss an episode. ya its one of the few shows which is unbaised and gives equal opportunity. the jokes sumtimes are strange, but they r the host n r entertaining the public between the dances.

i luv boogie woogie
bhaskar21 thumbnail
The show is getting boring because this show doesn't try stupid things like other reality shows do...

I love this show, i feel that this is the only family reality show alive in indian televisions
arabian_love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i like boogie woogie because i like the jokes in this show, lol 😉 😆 😃  and i like javed,naved and ravi does the jokes 👍🏼
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I have been watching B/W kids show for last couple of months....kids are superb....Alll of them....

Swasthi a 5 yrs young gal what a cutie....I wish I could get info on her....I would like to send an email to her how much my husband and I love her...

Love Biren for his dance moves
Love Shivalika's dance and her shayaris and jokes..

All of them are blessed kids...So full of talent....
jblover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i really enjoy watching this show, although sometimes it can get a bit boring.
Lonelydil4u thumbnail
I love this show!!!!!! this is the only reality show where you can watch it with family compare to other ones which has alots of dramas put in just for the sake of votes....i hope they never stop this show coz its the only REAL reality show ever made in India!!!
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
ive seen most of the other reality shows...be is dancing, or anything else....but boogie woogie is a classic.....it never gets boring...totally love it!!