Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
As Chen noted in the other threads, Bharat and Mandavi are missing. In fact, the last time they were seen was during the birth episode: Mandavi had been MIA even earlier.
Have Vijay Bhatia and 'Mandavi' left the show? I guess the Sagars could manage w/o any Bharat going forward, but it just looks weird. I was going to ask the same question about Sumitra, but I noticed that she was the one alongside Kaushalya during the coronation, while Kaikeyi was the one alongside Kaushalya during the farewell.
Another thing - the assistant who informed Shatrughan that they had arrived @ Valmiki's looked like 'Prahast', from the Yudhyakand episodes. I'm guessing neither Mallika nor Chatter care about him😃
Originally posted by: chen2chic
I preferred the previous one for Shrutakirti. She was very lively. But then anyways Shrutakirti does not have much role after this. So to just stand and smile, I guess any actress could do it.....
If her only role is to stand and smile, why not simply pick a prettier actress? I mean which of the Ramayans has it that Shatrughan had an ugly wife?🤢🤢🤢
After all, Shrutakirti's talking roles, if any, are all over, so they don't need a good actress here who can remember her lines, only a pretty one. She needn't even know Hindi.