Hey Peeps,
Long time no seaa😆
SO, I think the off screen chemisty is MORE important than the on screen chemistry between the couples because if they are not comfortable with each other off screen, then how is the "magic" going to show on screen?
For example, the Atul and Anjali
No offence, I dont see any chemistry AT ALL
they are boring ..how?
Simple, if they were fun to watch, they wud be demanded more but thats not the case
as compared to how much RM and AN is demanded
AN won alot of viewers hearts in little time but AA...i wud say they are probably at the bottom of the list as compared to the four couples.
Why we may ask?
A lack in their off screen chemistry😳
On the other hand
Shilpa and Karan, wow their off screen chem was just brilliant
the way he put his head on shilpa's shoulder and even patted her hair in one interview😛
Ya'll know what I am talking about
Karan never did that with suku I believe😕...this reflected on thier on screen chemisty😳
and I havnt seen KaJen off screen scenes so cant comment on that
please comment
Sidra