21st April 2009 WRITTEN UPDATE

iheartspink thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
21st April 2009 WRITTEN UPDATE
Badi ma is in a bad state. Shravan starts crying and Badi ma tells him "did you call me here so I can look at you in tears". Shravan's mum tells Badi ma, that its his engagement today. Shravan tells Badi ma that he won't do any wedding or engagement without her. They hug.

Bebo tells Ashok that there is no engagement without him. Ashok wants her to go back as everyone must be waiting for her. Bebo insists that either he goes with her or no engagement.

Surendra tells his wife that they have only one way or not the rista will break.

Ashok tells Bebo not to be stubborn. Then Ashok finally relents and asks them to go back first as he left alone and will return alone. Bebo asks for a gift and asks for Ashok to leave drinking. Ashok agrees and Bebo and Daljeet leaves.

At home, they are worried where the two of them are. Just as Omi is about to call, the two of them walks in.
Kuku walks forward and looks behind. Bebo tells him "you're looking for Ashok". Kuku says "no". Bebo tells them Ashok will be coming on his own will. Bebo and Saru hug. Kuku is greeting his guests. They guys family arrive and Buaji welcome the guy's family in. Buaji asks where Shravan is. Surendra  tells Kuku he has something to talk to him in private. Bebo's parents and Shravan parents are in the room and they want Daiji to be present so they could make a better decision. Daiji asks Buaji to take care of the guests and goes the room. Shravan's mother says that Badi Ma is in a bad state and if she passes away this rista will break so they want to skip the engagement and get married instead.

Precap: Daljeet tells Amrit that he understand but who will tell Bebo. Amrit tells him that someone will have to tell her and promises to keep her happy after that.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

268143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

thanx 4 da gr8 update

bookbrain007 thumbnail
thanks!/111

huh where did amrit come from?
iheartspink thumbnail

Originally posted by: bookbrain007

thanks!/111

huh where did amrit come from?

Yeah i know, wasnt it supposed to be Shravan who is supposed to be saying that ! LOL!
Varsha-01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update...

aasighazi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am so confused cuz isn't Amrit the guy she's supposed to be with...they show it like that in the title song...so why Shravan?  Or is this going to lead to Shravan breaking up with Bebo and then Amrit coming to rescue Bebo???