Jassi looked wider & manly than Appu

ashley1 thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#1

I don't know if you guys noticed that Jassi looked bigger, wider, taller, healtheir, & manly than Appu yesterday. It's just funny.😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

34

Views

4.1k

Users

19

Frequent Posters

ClassE thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#2
😕 😕 😕
I din't see anything like that!
I think she is more well-rounded than Apu! 😉 😆 😆 you know kind of like ... Chubby cheeks, dimple chin, eyes so cute.... 😆 😆 😆
I think they are a made for each other pair! 😳
Edited by ClassE - 20 years ago
tina59 thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 20 years ago
#3

Originally posted by: ClassE

😕 😕 😕
I din't see anything like that!
I think she is more well-rounded than Apu! 😉 😆 😆 you know kind of like ... Chubby cheeks, dimple chin, eyes so cute.... 😆 😆 😆
I think they are a made for each other pair! 😳

i completely agree......mona looked PHAT and she looked chubby and so sweet

roseisrose thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#4
Yes she is healthier then apu..But i dont think she looks manly in anykind..They look good together.
mimo thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#5

Originally posted by: ashley1

I don't know if you guys noticed that Jassi looked bigger, wider, taller, healtheir, & manly than Appu yesterday. It's just funny.😆

its alwayys like tht😆
Angelic_J thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 20 years ago
#6

Originally posted by: mimo

its alwayys like tht😆

Mimi and Aishu I'm gonna give u both a beating with my beautiful chappals

moondust thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#7

Originally posted by: JK_5

Mimi and Aishu I'm gonna give u both a beating with my beautiful chappals

JK, not those again???🤢🤢🤢...I told you they're the most disgustingust chappals i have ever seen...!🤢Yuckk!🤢...and everyone i think the word you are looking for is curvy😃😃😃

Aabha thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#8

Originally posted by: tina59

i completely agree......mona looked PHAT and she looked chubby and so sweet

Yup! She's a woman so she has that more rounded, more soft look...she looks cute and sweet! Apu's got that rugged, more manly touch to him, which is why Mona looks more fuller than Apu does!😉...can you imagine if it was the other way around?😕😆 They both looked PHAT!😳

j y o t i thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#9
i dont think soooo... she looked sooo cute with him!!!
Aabha thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#10

Originally posted by: moondust

JK, not those again???🤢🤢🤢...I told you they're the most disgustingust chappals i have ever seen...!🤢Yuckk!🤢...and everyone i think the word you are looking for is curvy😃😃😃

😆😆😆 My billy's back with her infamous chappals! I support you completely JK...but sweetie...those chappals are really🤢...sorry but it's the truth yaar!😆

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".