April 22nd 2009-WRITTEN UPDATE

amaft123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hope no one will mind me putting up the written update ๐Ÿ˜Š
Sorry for any mistakes

Part 1
At Danwanrai House
       Starts with the Lady Officer telling Bindu that they will need her help and so she can't leave the city
All are shocked and then Garv says how that can't happen because they are leaving for their honeymoon tonight.Officer says they will have to postpone their honeymoon as the post mortem reports have not come. All are shocked once again, but Anu is happy.

Bindu's Maayka

Scene switchs to Bindu's dad calling Garv's house, and the maid Sitara tells him, he can't speak to Bindu as the police is there.

At Danwanrai House

Garv's go on arguing how the case doesn't involve his family and all, but the inspector doesn't budge and says how it involves a bit more then he thinks. Then Bindu asks what day this murder happened and how. The inspector says some date(sorry i didn't hear what she said) and Bindu looks at Garv (i guess it was the day they where on the boat and Bindu remembering that)The inspector takes their leave, and all comfort Bindu.

Somewhere on the Road   
       Scene switches to the inspector going back to her car and asking Damley (i think that's his name-the sub-inspector)if he found anything about Bindu, but they get nothing. The inspector then says how Bindu is very intelligent and sharp. They then leave.

At Danwanrai House

Bindu tells Garv how the mystery man wanted to tell her something and how she can't forget him. Bindu then tells him how what if someone did not want that guy to tell me about a mystery/raaz.
Garv then says stop talking rubish, what would anyone want with you. They both go on and on about how it keeps troubling her, and Garv says how hes dead now it's the police problem forget it, and Bindu says she can't.

Part 2

At Danwanrai House

Starts with Karan saying he doesn't want to trouble his mom and all agree. Anu goes on saying ya u can get wrinkles, hair goes grey.....The mom cuts her off asking Karan who sent the CD and Karan says it's the person who stole perhaps.
Bindu says how they should mention about the CD, and Garv agrees. The mom then says i wonder how Bindu handled it all, and then the family starts saying how don't worry the family is with you and we know your strong and you will handle it along with the help of us. The phone rings....
it's Bindu's dad and Sitara says she will call back.

Bindu's Maayka

Bindu's family gets worried as to what might have happened and how she is still busy. Bua then says their going on their honeymoon they might leave soon. The family once again gets worried.

Part 3

Starts off with Anu asking Karan what he's thinking about or is he acting. Anu then says she knows who killed that man, and Karan gets shocked. Anu says i kept an eye on that guy but she knows who the real killer is, and she says Karan is and Karan looks freaked. Anu starts laughing and Karan says it not the time to joke, and Anu goes on with her crazy talks, trying to be romantic. (By the way Anu's hair looks as if she just came out the shower/she just wook up ๐Ÿ˜†)

Bindu's Maayka and At Danwanrai House
    The phone rings and Bindu's dad goes to pick it up and it's Bindu on the phone. Bindu's dad askes her questions on how she doing and if everything is fine, he then askes about the pics. Her mom takes the phone and asks about their trip and if they are going or not. (They basically act as if nothing happened)  Bindu make excuses and Bua tells her they know about the police and all, and Bindu makes excuses once again but her bua gets suspecious. Bindu then hangs up making more excuses. Bua tells her brother that she is talking in a weird way and so they should meet her and ask her in person.

At Danwanrai House

Garv comes in shouting on the phone how he doesn't want to go on a tour and how there not going on the honeymoon ever. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Bindu is kind of upset and asks Garv if they can spend time alone just in the city, and Garv looks tensed, and yells at Bindu and tells her to forget about the honeymoon. He then walks off, straight out of the house and Bindu follows. Garv sails away on the boat, and Bindu is left alone. Bindu is in the family room and she has flashbacks about all her times spent withe Garv after their wedding. Anu comes behind her, and Bindu wipes her tears, Anu tells her if you want to know the Danwanthrai secrets you will have to ask. Bindu asks where Garv goes everynight. Anu laughs and says the question is why he left, Anu then tells Bindu your his wife only not his love. Bindu says she doesn't beleives her. Anu says Garv married you for one reason and that is sympathy (How can Anu say that she seriously needs to shut up ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก....poor Bindu shes crying sooooo much ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ)  Epi ends on Bindu's crying face.

Precap:
  The inspector asks Damney if he finds something suspicous about Garv, and Damney says, who sails out on the boat in the middle of the night?

Hope u liked my update it was my first time ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Please comment๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by amaft123 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

p@ras thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
omg...thanks so much for the wonderful update..i couldnt believe somebody wrote an update here as ususally nobody is writing it...can u please make it a regular...pleeeaaassseee ๐Ÿ˜ณ

once again thanks a bunch for the update it was excellently written๐Ÿ‘
mitzi11 thumbnail
hi my name is susana i dont understand much hindi and i like the show when so the update i was so happy thank  you  so much
arabian_love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

thanks a million dear Arifa ๐Ÿ˜ณ for the update ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

sonakitnasona thumbnail
Thanks a lot 4 this written update.
thank you so much. your update is superb .welldone and keep it up.
amaft123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: p@ras

omg...thanks so much for the wonderful update..i couldnt believe somebody wrote an update here as ususally nobody is writing it...can u please make it a regular...pleeeaaassseee ๐Ÿ˜ณ

once again thanks a bunch for the update it was excellently written๐Ÿ‘

hey your welcome๐Ÿ˜ƒthank you for your comment.....means a lot to me๐Ÿ˜ƒ...
no one write an update thats y i did
๐Ÿ˜›

ill try to update whenever i can...i dont always watch the show..
amaft123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bani&jai

thank you so much. your update is superb .welldone and keep it up.

ur welcome...&& thanky for ur lovely coment๐Ÿ˜Š
amaft123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharmake11

hi my name is susana i dont understand much hindi and i like the show when so the update i was so happy thank  you  so much

awww ur welcome...thanks for ur comment๐Ÿ˜Š
amaft123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: urooj101

thanks a million dear Arifa ๐Ÿ˜ณ for the update ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

your welcome...thanks for commenting๐Ÿ˜Š