Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 15 years ago
Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo Written Update April 16, 2009

20th Episode!

Laali hard earned Money Destroyed!!

It's morning time and all the kids are up and having fun. Munna is well now as well and Majri gives him milk and Munna get's very excited and asks if he can get milk everyday now. Laali get's up as well, she has no idea what has happened and Majri tells her to have medicine. Laali drinks the medicine and says it says it's very bitter, Maji's face turns pale and in her mind thinks that Laali's life will be full of bitterness now. Laali's sees the tension on her face, and she thinks it's becuase Nanku is in jail. She then tells her not to worry and that she has got loads of money from the boy and after so more work they will be able to get Nanku out.  Majri get's shocked hearing about the money, and at the same time Nanku comes there. Laali is shocked at seeing him as well. But Nanku doesn't tell anything about himself and instead questions Laali about the money she got. Laalinget's tensed all of a sudden, hearing that no one in the family knew about the money. She then quickly looks at the duppata in which she had the tied the money and when she opens it, all the money has been destroyed due to water. Laali and the others are shocked!!

Laali suspects that she has been sold!

Laali looks at the  money which has turned into raw paper and starts crying, and says that she eatned this money with much effort. Then she spots the medicines and also questions Nanku that they needed 10,000 ruppes for his realese and if they didn't even touch her money then where did they get all the stuff from. Majri and Nanku have no answer. Laali then spots another bag full of money and other bridal stuff. Laali turns very tensed and she asks Majri and Naku if she has been sold!!

Laali is told that Ganesiya has helped them!

Both Nanku and Majri are very hesitant in answering Laali's growing questions. They are very worried, and then Nanku then just blurts out that her in-laws have sent the money and that Ganesiya has sent them. Laali get's a big relief hearing this, and Nanku further tells her that Ganesiya has a very kind heart to do all this. Laali's shies hearing this, but Naku keeps crying and then Laali asks him why he is crying. Nanku tells her that it's becuase her Gauna will be happening very soon so he is sad. All the kids get very happy hearing the news about Laali's Gauna.

The Kids get excited about the Gauna

Hearing the news about Gauna, the kids start playing the dhol and starts dancing outside. And while inside Naku can't tolerate all this and is covering his ears, he tell Majri to go and stop them. But Laali drags Majri too, to join her in the dance. And then Naku comes there and screams at everyone and tells them to stop all this dance, singing. All are shocked and the kids says that they have to dance, and then Nanku calms down and Munna asks him to play the dhol. Nanku starts playing it, and in the mean time he keeps thinks about Bali's words and eventualy starts playing the dhol so hard in anger that he pops the cover of the dhol. All the kids who were dancing, stop and are shocked, Laali then asks Nanku why he did this. Nanku lies and says that he will never play the dhol now after Laali is gone. Laali starts crying and says, she doen't want to go her in-laws, if her dad is this troubled. They all start crying, and Naknu tells Laali, that she has spent all the time she could with her parents and now she has to spend it with someone else. They all hug.

Edited by Gur.N.cool - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anishma24 thumbnail
i'm also crying! it will be heartbreaking to watch the episodes when she will know the truth!

i just really wanna help her! but how???????

thnaks for the update
Gur.N.cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: anishma24

i'm also crying! it will be heartbreaking to watch the episodes when she will know the truth!

i just really wanna help her! but how???????

thnaks for the update

yes that episode will be very depressing.
she has trusted her parents all the time, it will be hard for her to digest this.

unfortunately a lot of girls are going through something like this in reality, but some NGO's are helping and people are slowly understanding that this is not right!

JasveerShastri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful update.thanks so much
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i knw she trust her parents so much but wat will hapeen when she find out the truth tho?
Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
@ Gur.N.cool: You have titled the thread "Update April 20th" when it is infact the 16th of April and the 20th episode.πŸ˜†

Update: πŸ‘πŸΌ
Gur.N.cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: magnificent me

@ Gur.N.cool: You have titled the thread "Update April 20th" when it is infact the 16th of April and the 20th episode.πŸ˜†

Update: πŸ‘πŸΌ

og godπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
thanks for letting me know, I haven't noticed it all this whileπŸ˜†

was in a bit of hurry to write itπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
JAN_SA thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update, this is really a touching serial, an eye opener to what happens in impoverished societies. No parent will sell his daughter unless forced to and we can clearly that this is the case here, the rich take advantage and exploit the poor.
fammma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanx for the update it makes me saaad to know how hurt she is going to be once she finds out the truth, because she trusts her parents so much
Gur.N.cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: JAN_SA

Thanks for the update, this is really a touching serial, an eye opener to what happens in impoverished societies. No parent will sell his daughter unless forced to and we can clearly that this is the case here, the rich take advantage and exploit the poor.

yes I like the show's simplicity and it's so authentic.
Also it has become very popular with showing just social issues and no drama.

Thanks everyone for liking the Update.
I there is something that you guys don't like and want me to improve on then please do tell me.
Thanks