16th April 2009 WRITTEN UPDATE

iheartspink thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
16th April 2009 WRITTEN UPDATE
Ashok is still on the phone and the *rude* guy hangs up. Saru asks Ashok what's the arguement about but Ashok says its nothing. Saru pesters him and he says that his friend got cheated by someone and was talking to his friend. Ashok goes out of the room.
In the living room, Daljeet and Omi tells Kuku all the arrangements for the engagement has been done. Ashok walks past them and Kuku asks Ashok for the land papers and Ashok says "what's the hurry" and Kuku takes it that Ashok does not want to give the land to Bebo and they have a small arguement.

(I think it was after a few days)
The house is being decorated. Amro feeds Kuku and tells him to take a rest. Kuku, Amro, Saru and Prabhok have a small talk and again they talk about Bebo leaving. Everyone is crying and Prabjok says "we will make a excuse to meet Bebo everyday or go to their cafeteria for a coffee everyday". Kuku says "we don't know whether the cafe will be made or not". Saru says "it will" and goes upstairs to get the papers.

Ashok is again begging the *rude* guy and that guy hangs up. Saru asks for the papers and Ashok gets irritated and says that is that the only land available in this world. Saru thinks that Ashok doesn't want to give the land to Bebo and Ashok tells her the truth that the land has been sold as his business partner cheated him and ran off with the money. Kuku overhears and walks in, thinking that Ashok has just sold the land. Kuku screams at Ashok and Amro walks in. Amro asks both of them to cool off but Kuku screams on. Finally Ashok makes up him mind to leave the house. He starts packing up and Amro tries to stop him but Ashok doesn't listen. Amro asks Kuku to stop him but Kuku leaves the room. Ashok says that he has finally plucked courage to do something and this time he do what he wants. The shows stops on Amro and Saru trying to stop Ashok.

Precap: Everyone is behind Ashok and telling him to stop since it's Bebo engagement but Ashok puts them in his kasam and tells them not to stop him today. Kuku is looking on.
(I think Kuku will stop him though)

Basically this episode was boring, I don't want Ashok to leave the house.
But even if he does, I hope he comes back being sucessful instead of being a drunkard or worse, a drug addict
I wonder whether cuz of this, Bebo will stop the engagement.
And also Kuku is very rich, can't he just buy another land and give it to Shravan or buy back that land which got sold off =.="
And now I'm watching Choti Bahu, grrrr this show(Choti Bahu) is making me pissed and keeping me waiting and waiting. I recommend you guys to STOP watching it and let the TRPs drop then only the creatives will realise their mistake and let Dev know who his sister-in-law is.
Okay take care guys, good night <3
Edited by iheartspink - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

268143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

thanx alot 4 da update 👏 so it was all about da land 2dai  ....... y cnt thy jst buy sum othr land 😕