Is this face the most beautiful in Bollywood right- Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

29

Views

2.9k

Users

27

Likes

2

Frequent Posters

NTKGSXQWMPXJIKMA thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
#21

PC is beautiful, but she is not the most beautiful person in bolly!

In the last decade or so, Ash tops where it concerns beauty!
burgerchaap thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
#22

I can definitely say she's ONE of the many beauties in Bollywood :)

VURYFLMTCLHCTOBT thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
#23
I dont think so. Katrina is the most beautiful face in B'wood right now.
4KTVXIEATR6JQ4VZ thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
#24
One of the prettiest! Though as Aaliya said it depends on each person's own opinion =)
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 years ago
#25
She's beautiful, but not the most. Let's not forget beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and in my eyes Ash is and will be the most beautiful woman ever!
sanober. thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Elite Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 17 years ago
#26

no , i think Katrina is the most Beautiful Face of Bolly wood now!

MKDDLCXCKB77TVRO thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
#27
Priyanka is beautiful and has one of the best bodies in bollywood, but wen it comes to the most beautiful in bollywood for me its ash because she has such flawless skin and her eyes are just gorgeous. after ash i really like deepika with her striking eyes and theres something about her which makes her stand out.
kawal_tak thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
#28
No, For me it's Ash and Deepika.
2326OKXJKRDKQE5B thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
#29
It Katrina hands down, then kareena then piggy.
Debo_Afghan thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
#30
She is the most beautyfull girl. no doubt..
But dont get why everyone is saying Katrina is most beautyfull..
I dont see anything in her..only a flop actress with alot of shame that she cant speak hindi..... I mean how long does she live in India..😕.
SHAME!!!

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: WhipCreamThong · 11 months ago

Does Suhana Khan have an insane face card? I feel she looks so much like SRK! What do you think?...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: elaichichai · 5 months ago

The caption is incorrect though, this is from a party they both attended 2 weeks back just after Dhurandhar 2 release. You can see SRK, Pooja...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 19 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".