Is this face the most beautiful in Bollywood right

AGM5AF235JRMY7SS thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
#1

Is this face the most beautiful in Bollywood right now?


Is this face the most beautiful in Bollywood right now… does Priyanka Chopra have the most naturally toned face in Indian cinema… your thoughts…

Created

Last reply

Replies

29

Views

2.9k

Users

27

Likes

2

Frequent Posters

Posted: 17 years ago
#2
Shes gorgeous no doubt
i dont think shes the most beautiful though
IWDGZMWOJSWMXKHR thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
#3
dont think so...she is pretty but Kat is more beautiful..:)
Tani91 thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 17 years ago
#4
she is gorgeous obviously...but IMO Katrina looks the Most beautiful as of the moment
VeritasVincit thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 17 years ago
#5
Well definitely not in my opinion.
I reckon it's Deepika Padokone and of course Aishwaiya Rai who are the most beautiful right now.

imehwish thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
#6
yeah she is soo beauitful!
JZKUIHYH5QZU6VXR thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
#7
As they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder...
Terenaina thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 17 years ago
#8
I think Priyanka is beautiful. She looks like me...hehe
But sadly I don't think priyanka is the most beautiful
FVLVZ53Q2J4QK7C3 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
#9
yes ofcourse she is beautiful and more then katrina priyanka has pretty face
ETQCZWFERT2CJ6OJ thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
#10
no contest Priyanka is the most best. Her face is just so toned beautifuly.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: WhipCreamThong · 11 months ago

Does Suhana Khan have an insane face card? I feel she looks so much like SRK! What do you think?...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: elaichichai · 5 months ago

The caption is incorrect though, this is from a party they both attended 2 weeks back just after Dhurandhar 2 release. You can see SRK, Pooja...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 18 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".