sarina_202 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Recap

03/19/05

The oldest brother (forget his name) grieves on his mother's death…

namit is being an ass to ashok

03/20/05

ashok is looking at his mothers picture and rajshree comes to him..and he says that what hurts him is that rukhmani killed his mother and that he won't spare her…rajshree says that she holds herself responsible because she's not destined to be happy and that she's manhoouse (ill fated) and he tells her that it's only rukhmani's fault and not hers…

okay at this point my dad came in and told me to turn the computer off so I couldn't update while watching..but I'll list the main points

• Rukhmani is asking her son Ravi about his friend Vicky that is suppose to come to India to get married and he tells her that he will be here shortly
  • Police comes to arrest Rukhmani, and Ravi wants his father to stop them. Awasthiji tells him that she should spend a night in jail because she has no remorse whatsoever about the death of dadi
  • Meera finally goes to college after the mourning days are over
  • The Thakur guy gets a call saying that his granddaughter is very sick, Radhika
  • Meera sees pancham trying to fix his motorcycle and she stops to help him out but he refuses any sort of help and says that they should forget each other…meera suddenly faints and Pancham is holding her in his arms. He calls up Rahul and tells him about it and tells him to come immediately.
  • While driving by Ashok sees them and is completely shocked

Preview 03/22/05

Ashok goes to Meera's house and Rukhmani yells at him for coming to her house and then ashok tells her that he should keep Meera away from Pancham.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jas thumbnail
thanks for the update!!sarina
srkzgurl1231 thumbnail
i luv this show!!! i watch it everyday!!! i hate meeraz mom!!!
sarina_202 thumbnail
oh man that women is screwed up in the head somewhere😛