DMG Heading Toward its Doom??It should ENd Now!- Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

37

Views

2.4k

Users

24

Frequent Posters

dingle thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
#31
dont put me in any group dear. Ive only started posting today :) and FYI my first post wasnt aimed at you but at the 100 of topics which say the same thing again and again and again
Move on already! If you want to criticise, then make your point and move on....
Ritz2012 thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
#32

Originally posted by: zainab25

It's very simple:

Some people tend to believe AR are the lead pair while others think RM are the leads. For me, it's RM, AA, AN. Also I LOVE Shashank and Billy. Just because I am not fond of AR does not take my right away to watch DMG as thankfully it has other couples. These days I am enjoying watching DMG as my favorite pairs are the highlight of DMG.



I couldn't have said it better.....u rock zainu😊
Edited by rvs04 - 17 years ago
gremlin. thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
#33
I think u guys should learn to move on from this show can u no i tell u why cause u love that show rite so why r telling me to move on cause i loved somebody in this show?
Why dont u move on?
U can see hundreds of people criticizing it so why r u arguing wid all of us we dont like the track so we dont u like it be then go like u dont have to give suggestions n tell us to stop watching it..
Asad-Kii-Arzoo thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
#34
well yaa its boring but it will b bak soonnnnnnnnnn...... i have a hope n acc 2 sbs -chugal khor aunty.....dere will b shash disagreement 2 marriage now dats wat m waiting for..........
MagicalKash thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
#35
seriously jia they should end it in a graceful manner instead of showing all the crap and ruining the name of the show!
Its better to end it gracefully than end it making it a nonsense crap show!!
-Veena- thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 years ago
#36
I LOVE THIS SHOW... and really not ready for if to End... !!

The track is not great right now... definitely it is in the lines of Gulaami and Drag Queen act times which were horrible .... So I have my hopes.. like how we came out of those days....we will here to..😃

gremlin. thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
#37

Originally posted by: dmg07

I LOVE THIS SHOW... and really not ready for if to End... !!

The track is not great right now... definitely it is in the lines of Gulaami and Drag Queen act times which were horrible .... So I have my hopes.. like how we came out of those days....we will here to..😃

If my topic was asking that is this years epi r worse than last years ur answer was understandable but rite now it seems like an unsuccessful try of causing fire.. Well Gulaami and Drag Queen act times as u put it was 10000 times better than these episodes...Good for u Keep loving this show..n keep ur hopes up..It makes life easier..😉
Let us Say something Sensible..😃
MariQuestFilms thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 years ago
#38

Originally posted by: soul_angel

Excatly Zainu...

I dont understand this why do u people burn soo much when a KaShian critcize DMG n say that u people r just saying it cause ur fav left..Blah blah n when a KaSuian criticize it even call it a c-grade bhujpuri movie u guys r ok wid it..I m sick of this double standards..

I agree with you!!

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".