Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: 5HLQMICAKC7KN6EL
Even I too want to see him in a positive role, similar to Lord Ram he shud
1. Take care of parents2. Ready to take any risk for his beloved3. Love his spouse so much4. Not to bear any wrong in society5. Protest villains and save his people (let it be any one)6. SHould respect ladies and love children7. Not to hurt any woman any means (If he brings heart attack to woman with his Kamal Nayan i.e. lovely eyes then that is pardonable)
ok i want to see gurmeet always in a positive role😛
wanna see gurmeet in---------a rocking deadly role 😛in hilarious roles (wud lov eto see gurmeet doing comedy)😛as romantic hero😳😃in historical/mytho role😃in any grave & serious role !!!😛
When I read the title of the thread, I thought we had to answer what roles we members would like to play.
Originally posted by: _LalithaJanaki_
I think he'd be good in all roles, but I'd like to see him in a role like Karna, where he's not the "perfect good person" but also not the "most evil one". Or, something like Bheeshma would be good too (but perhaps he should save that for when's he a bit older😉). It would also be good for him to act in a few negative roles so that he doesn't get stuck in the Ram image like Arun Govil. He's a budding actor who should not be tied down to one kind of image because the public prefers him more that way. It would also be interesting to see him as Indrajit if another Ramayan movie or serial is ever taken.