what happened today,anytbing interesting,did they show arman in malaysia and what abt jassi and mm
overall was it worth watching
what happened today,anytbing interesting,did they show arman in malaysia and what abt jassi and mm
overall was it worth watching
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: C3BAGEYRKIUNOCPQ
Hey apurva has given a mini update in her post!-sorry im assuming its a her-really sorry if not! 😳 ..armu shopping-jassi shopping and looking for armu-armu interrogated by cops-jassi,mm at armus hotel-cj sends a shooter for mm.. 😃
That means there is DAT??AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH Please let it be 10 pm soooonnnnnnnnn!!!
Originally posted by: legallyblonde21
That means there is DAT??AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH Please let it be 10 pm soooonnnnnnnnn!!!
Yup unfortunately 4 buffy theres DAT!-lolz tnd are amazing-i thought they'd show the sights of malaysia 4 a week!😛
Originally posted by: legallyblonde21
That means there is DAT??AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH Please let it be 10 pm soooonnnnnnnnn!!!
But Blondie, JJKN still comes at 9:30 in the UK...not 10:00 dear!😆😆
Originally posted by: FOLGUMCCRL4CBXBW
But Blondie, JJKN still comes at 9:30 in the UK...not 10:00 dear!😆😆
😆😆Hmmm moni me thinks sheenu is planning to drool away that 1/2 hr 4 abhi😛..then realise shes missed it!..
Originally posted by: BPUO2MNXM42LTK4P
But Blondie, JJKN still comes at 9:30 in the UK...not 10:00 dear!😆😆
well Moni..I am going to my ma's friend's house across the street for dinner soooo I'll have to tape JJKN and I can only watch it at 10..geeeeeez...what is this the FBI..next time I'll be sure to explain why i can't watch it at 9:30???
Originally posted by: 4I2VD5RS3INCBXDU
😆😆Hmmm moni me thinks sheenu is planning to drool away that 1/2 hr 4 abhi😛..then realise shes missed it!..
wellllllll......that isn't a bad idea..Abhi over AA any day..and anyhowz I'm used to missing it and watching it at weird times since I either tape it or watch it online coz Nomi posts it before 9:30 GMT!!But today I will be taping it coz I'll be away😡😡uugghhh out of all the days..
and yeh i missed KKh#43 coz i was on IF😆