THE HIDDEN CINDERELLA-II- PART 32 pg20-3sep

Parth Garewal thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I will maintain d index soon...i hope to do it tom....<br><br>sorry again...hehe😃😃<br>Edited by Parth Garewal - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Parth Garewal thumbnail

Part 26

Next day I woke up late…and when I went out dressed in d best outfit I had I saw tht the party waz cancelled n d decorations were taking out…I told them tht I ll pay for the decorations n the decorations ll not b taken out…

I searched d gal who did the decorations…n found her nowhere…then I became rele sad tht she mite left coz of me…

I searched her out of the hotel too…I asked the manager for her address but he only had her name, occupation, phone number  n room no of her in d reception book…n I had no power to call her…she waz so angry last nite…

I had no power that to call her…but I cant do anything else…I dialed her number…but when she picked up, I cutted it….then I asked d manager to open d room in which she waz staying…may b she left any sign…I went there...i found nothing accept her photo which she tore herself…he put d pieces together n it formed a beautiful picture of her n behind it I luckily found d address of her…

When I went to d address I heard so many noices of broking glass n things to b thrown…I thot it wud not b a gud tym to meet her…may she is very angry….but then I heard a scream of her…I rushed n found a boy mis behaving wid her…she waz crying n she waz hurt on her hand…

By seeing d blood on her hand my blood became cold…but then the temperature raised n I beated the boy like hell…he ran away…n I helped her…then v FINALLY became frnds…n the meetings were often regular n at last she accepted my proposal…

END___________________-

Yug:  so this waz our love story…

Prerna:  MINDBLOWING!!! (she got up n clapped while every1 stared at her n preet smiled)

Prem:   ok ookkkkk.....every1 go to sleep now...its high tym to b up...so go to bed...(prem announced standing n in loud voice)

Heer:   (heer also acted strict n said) yes he is ryt…go to bed..

Vrinda:      (requested) oh pb can v stay up for sum tym..

Preet:   please pb please....

Prerna:  haan prem pleeeeaaassseeee (making a puppy face)

Prem:   dont show me tht face...n according to me...u were not allowed to go OUT of ur ROOM n see where u have landed up...?? (prem said strictly)

Prerna:  but please sum more tym....

Prem:   NO!! N go to bed RYT NOW!!

Prerna:  (seing down n rolling eyes) ok daddy…

Heer:   gud night...

Every1 went to sleep...

After 2 n 1/2  months....

Everything has gone fine....prerna waz well again n waz allowed to go out...n vrinda waz back to her college....yug seemed rele sad...but he waz busy in his office work...prerna waz working on d hospital wid preet....when they got tym they had lunch together n coffee too but they have not confessed yet…

Prem n heer were delighted tht everything seems to b fine…they were busy in their life…prem hardly managed d tym for heer as it waz office tym….lallu n gaya3 were back…

AND NOW THEY WERE PLANNING FOR PREMEER SHADI….

No1 knew but this idea stuck in d brilliant mind of gaya3…she wanted a bahu badly…she waz getting tired of managing everything…even though heer n prerna were still there but she wanted heer as to b her bahu…

She talked to Lallit n he quickly agreed…they were managing to talk to heer n prem but they didn't get the tym to…prem waz busy in business n heer waz occupied by house work…

But one day they called prem home early…every1 waz present even vrinda finished her college work n came n every1 got seated in great hall on d sofas…prem heer smelled sumthing fishy as they knew tht this day wud cum…they knew what gaya3 n lallu r going to say but still were unaware of how to react….

Finally lallu spoke…

Lallu:   so when v r all here lemme tell u all the motive of this family meeting...(but gaya3 spoke in b/w)

Gaya3:   yes i ll tell u all tht we r planning a wedding in our house...the d groom is none odr than PREMMMM.. !!!!(gaya3 shouted n so do lallu)

Lallu:   n bride is HEERRRRR !!!!

Prem:   but…(every1 looked at him) but don't u think it's a bit early…

Gaya3:   EARLY???? Ask me?? I m dying for a bahu….(gaya3 made a face)

Lallu:   (lallu joined) yes me too…but lets ask heer …what she thinks…

Heer:   I ?? I think …I think tht…tht (shyly) whatever u ppl decide ll b ok…(she shyly said n looked down)

Prem:   so its ok…mom dad whatever u guys say…v ll do…(prem said n gaya3 n lallu nearly danced at d news)

Gaya3:   wow son u r soooo sweettttt!!! Love u….

Lallu:   wow I love u too prem…u never deny to our wishes…(lallu said tht n kissed his forehead)

Heer:   I m coming..(heer cant bear anymore…she got badly shy n ran in her room)

Prerna:   wow it means its yes from her side too…(prerna said in excitment)

Preet:   wow this calls a party…

Yug:  yo buddy!! The party is so important…so I ll arrange a party…

Every1 waz delighted at tht tym..n agreed to d party…they decided tht they ll do a small ring ceremony tomorrow n then d shadi date ll b fixed by a pundit…gaya3-lallu were so delighted tht they sent d children to buy sum party wears for them..n gaya3 went in d kitchen to make a sweet dish as its d day of happiness….lallu went to call d close family mmbrs…

Every1 waz out from shopping but they dint show their cloths to each odr…as they said it waz d surprise for every1…

The PARTY DAY…RING CEREMONY DAY……..

The guests were here but the couple were not there…prem n preet n yug were getting ready…while prerna n vrinda were making heer ready…finally the couples arrived…prem in a blue sherwani wid silver embroidery n black mixed wid blue color sumwhere…n heer matching him wore a blue mixed wid black lehenga…which waz looking awsum on her…like an angel has came to earth…

Prem saw her n she waz looking down in shyness…she smiled n prem waz staring at her shamelessly…she waz seated on d sofa where d couple were to sit…prem came n sat on it too…then the program got started…

First dance waz of yug n vrinda…they danced on mauja hi mauja…

Then preet n prerna danced on love mera hit hit…lallu raised his eyebrow by listening d song but enjoyed….

Then the rings arrived…both rings were same…just d sizes were diff…lallu announced tht d ring ceremony is to take place…

Then PH exchanged the rings…heer waz extremely happy…but sumwhere she felt d emptiness in her eart for her father…as soon as the ring took place on heer's hand, prem motioned her to see at d gate…she saw n a tear dropped but waz held by prem's palm…heer saw prem all teary eyed…prem nodded in yes n she went running to him…

Balraaj held her close to him…as if he waz saying sorry for those years she spent alone dreaming of him…he moved apart n gave her a gift…heer opened it n saw a gold chain…wid a heart shaped pendant…but the special thing of this pendant waz that it does not have 2 places for d photograph…but four…it had Balraaj, teji, prem n heer,s photo…heer thanked him by hugging him once again….then he came in n went to prem…

Balraaj whispered a lil thanks n prem bent to touch his feet…heer didn't miss BR saying thanks to him…she knew tht only prem cud imagine to bring him here…

Every1 had a blast on d party…BR met lallu n gaya3 n thanked them too…coz they were wid his daughter when he himself waz not….

Heer took prem to a side n thanked him for bringing BR to d party….

Heer: thankyou prem…I cant tell u how happy I m….

Prem:  I noe…

Heer:  I wud give anything u want for this…

Prem:  I want a ……………

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sooooo srrry guys I m sooo sorry…I didn't updated from ages na….u all must b angry wid me…but a gud news…my last exam is day after tom…n after tht regular updates ll b given…yaaaaayyyyyyy….n a BIG update on Friday- 27 march…

Bye n plz I m waiting for ur comments…plz reply…

PARTH😳

brokenheart61 thumbnail

wow

it is such a nice up dated 👏👏👏
Edited by brokenheart61 - 15 years ago
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey luved dis update cant w8 to find out wt prem wants lol

gud luk
Harshitipremeer thumbnail
Hi bro,

Haila how are you bro.Aww don't worry your updates are not boring.But now a days me getting too lazy.And just reading some shrot updates lolzzzzzz.Nvm  ok?:)Will try to read I have missed alot so i guess I need few days!lolz to lazy -.-"
Snoopy- thumbnail

hey bhaia!!First of all CONGRATZ on your second thread!!..and i bet you will soon be on your third one too... love the yug and Vrinda story it was sooo cute. i am really glad to know Prerna is all better meaning we will get more preet and prerna scenes..rite?? The whole engagemet was AWESOME!!... Escpecially when Balraaj came!!..can't wait for March 27th!!

-Afreen- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh thats greatt.. I hav my last ppr on 27th march too.. I can read it widout any tension.. yayy.. but Parth pls pls write a big update.. since the show is goin so slow.. missing premeer momentxx so muchh so pls write soon nd a good length too!! 😆

thankxx nd really cute update again!!
Suhana Ahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey bro,
how are you???
the update was as amazing as ever... really enjoyed it...
cant wait to read the next part...

takecare,
regards,
Suhana.
Edited by Suhana Ahmed - 15 years ago
Parth Garewal thumbnail

Originally posted by: brokenheart61

wow

it is such a nice up dated 👏👏👏

hey thanks dear....😳

Parth Garewal thumbnail