Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Parth Garewal thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: Casssp

hey bro how r u? i was studying 4 my exams but then i was feeling very tired so i thought to open the forum(i m opening the forum after so many days or say weeks) and i came across to ur ff. i have missed many parts and i cannot read them now but i PROMISE that when my exams will finish i will definitely read them and also comment on them. now coming on this part this part is fantastic i just loved the premeer scene and i also love the gift which prem gave to heer or i say heer gave to prem😕........ and now finally preet confesses his love in front of prerna i hope that prerna bhi haan kar day. now i have to go and again go to STUDY. bye take care and again the part was FANTASTIC

hey sis its ok...no worries for d replies...do it after d exams...i ll wait for it but exams cum first..ryt....hey its obvious tht she ll say yes...but how...thts d mystery till d part cums..hehe...
Parth Garewal thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel 16

AWESOME PART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

beautifully written..........it was fantastic........lovely !!!!!!

luv
heena

thanks sis.....hope u ll like another part too...😳
Parth Garewal thumbnail

Originally posted by: purplestar22

Thats was an awesome update... cute premeer scenes!!

thanks...many cute scenes are waiting too...read n find out d next part😃
Parth Garewal thumbnail

Originally posted by: d@niy@

hi bro... nice part.... bro plz add me in u'r PM list....

and heer's dress was so beautiful...i loved prerna and pundit scene...😆😆 

ok i ll add u too...thanks for d reply...i liked it😳
Parth Garewal thumbnail

PART 28

Preet moved his face near her n she moved hers back…preet then whispered in her ear…

Preet:   but u r scared 'now'…

Prerna looked down n pushed him away…she moved her hand on her hairs n put them behind her ear…Prerna waz again facing her back on him…not wanted to show her nervous face to him…

Seeing her like this, his heart automatically spoke…

Preet:   I love u…(Prerna turned shocked) the way u help odrs, I love it…d way u put ur hair behind ur ear, I love it…the way u laugh, I love it…the way u walk, ilove it…I love u a lot….

Prerna looked at him ful shocked…she didn't knew how to react…how to say tht she is not his…she cant b any1's…she does not deserve preet…coz she still thinks tht she waz d reason behind her mom's death n she is afraid to loose preet too…due to her bad luck…

Prerna turned away from him..she faced away…her eyes started to b welled up…but preet continued to say abt his love…after sum secs Prerna rubed her tears n turned towards him n told him strongly-

Prerna:  preet!...preet go from here…(she said srongly but in low voice)

Preet:   what??(preet asked surprised)

Prerna:  yes…(she turned away n said) I don't love u…I don't love u preet…so u better leave…

Preet:   (caught her arm n said) u don't love me huh??

Prerna:  (wid heavy burden on her heart) NO! don't u get tht straight in ur head!

Preet:   (stubbornly) no!! I do not!! Until u say tht seeing directly into my eyes n keeping ur hand on my heart (he caught her hand n placed on his chest, near his heart)

Prerna:  (she snached her hand away) what is this nonsense…u cant force me to love u…

Preet:   (stubbornly) ofcourse I can! But now I ll not…I want to noe d truth…n this is surely not the one…

Prerna:  (she saw his stubbornness n at last she pleased ) plz preet…don't lemme do sumthing I don't want to…u don't noe anything abt me…abt my past…(she said n had her eyes welled up)

Preet:   I noe everything! (confidently)

Prerna:  what!...no u don't…do u noe tht I m responsible for my mom's death…

Preet:   (lil angryly) no u r not!...it waz an accident n tht bomb blast waz not done by u so how u r responsible for tht huh???

Prerna:  (dead shocked) u noe everything??

Preet:   yess (he said seeing down)

Prerna:  how?? (her eyes welled up again)

Preet:   the matter is tht I noe everything…how? Tht doesn't matter…ok?

Listening to this she again remembered d black day n started to cry…preet saw her uneasiness n went near her to console her…she also hugged him…

Prerna:  preet? (sobbing)

Preet:   Prerna I m always there wid u…no matter what…n u r not responsible for anything…just for my bro's n heer bhabhi's happiness…if u were not there they wudnt have been together ryt now…stop blaming urself…(Prerna sobbed again) u r very nice n u deserve all happiness…I ll try to give u what u deserve…not what u desire….bcoz u mite desire less but u deserve a lot…(Prerna smiled through her tears n said)

Prerna:  yes I read tht dialogue on d internet…(she said tht she has heard the deserve n desire dialogue on net)

Preet:   mee too…(preet smiled) I love u…

Prerna:  (she saw him n said)I love u too…(n they both hugged again…)

Preet saw her face n she saw down…her shyness made him feel proud…coz this made him say.. "this beautiful angel belongs to me.." ….he said tht in his thoughts n bent down to kiss her lips, for which he waz waiting for so many days…

then finally their lips met…it waz their first kiss…prerna closed her eyes n preet drew her closer…n hugged her wid his love…she fitted into his arms as they were made for each odr…prerna forgot all her sorrows…every bad moment…every sadness…in tht one kiss, preet proved tht how much he loved her…

After they broke apart n preet wiped her tears…prerna waz happy tht finally d one she loves, loves her too…then suddenly they heard a sound in d kitchen…preet n Prerna got scared n opened d door of the room n peeked outside…

they saw d kitchen lights on…they gave a confused look to each odr n tip toed to d kichen…on d way preet got a bat to beat the person if he is a thief…

When they reached the door they saw lallu stealing sum sweets from d refrigerator…prerna laughed but hid herself n preet behind the wall n saw him having fun of sweets from d door…

preet kept d bat aside n went away…prerna saw him confused…he told her to wake up every1…prerna cudnt understand…but she did what he said…she went to heer's room…she woke her n went to prem's room…

After waking every1 up she told them to b quite…then all tip toed n lallu waz so lost in eating sweets tht he didn't even realize…eevry1 gathered n hid behind d wall n saw lallu facing his back on them n eating sweets like a 5 yr old kid…

Lallu waz chewing d sweets when d voice came "have u had enuf?"

Lallu stopped chewing in d middle n his eyes went wide wid shock when he heard gaya3's voice…he looked at the door..there stod gaya3 n prem, heer, preet, Prerna, yug n vrinda…all 3 gals a side then gaya3 in d middle then all 3 boys…gaya3 leading them…every1 waz folding hands on d chest n had a mischeivious smile on d face but gaya3 had an angry look…

Lallu quickly put the plate on d platform n gave u-caught-me look to gaya3…gaya3 saw him wid anger n he held his hands infront, in nervousness n saw down like a kid who waz caught stealing a cookie from d kitchen by mommy…gaya3 came in said…

Gaya3:   sharm nahi aati? (don't u have shame) u r grown old n u r sealing sweets from d kitchen…what ll d children think of u???(gaya3 said lil angryly)

Lallu:   gaay3 wo…i….iwaz…

Gaya3:   what I waz huh?? U were stealing or not…???

Lallu:   gaya3 this preet dint let me eat any of the sweet of prem's engagement…so…(lallu blamed preet for everything n his jaw dropped)

Preet:   ME??? I dint let u eat??!!! U r a diabetic n u r not supposed to eat any sweet dishes…n see mom I told u na…dad was stealing sweets n waz having fun eating them…(said preet defending himself)

Lallu: ohh so u were d one to tell gaya3 na?? I knew it!! I knew it!! u r d one who creates misunderstandings in gaya3's mind tht I eat sweets…(lallu made a hurt face n complained)

Preet:   misunderstandings??? No truth!!!!!…(to gaya3) see mom he waz eating sweets..i told u…

Lallu:   u r not my son…I knew it!! (lallu said in joke as he says in d show)

Preet:   I noe tht too…a bald head cannot b my dad…where me (brushing his hairs)n where u (pointing at his head)

Lallu:    gaya3 I told u he is not my son…(gaya3 had enuf n every1 waz smiling seeing the both fight)

Gaya3:   ENUF!! (to lallu) y were u eating sweets…u noe na u r a diabetic…??

Lallu:   he gave me ..(pointing towards preet)

Preet:   ME?!!!! No mom I dint…I waz wid Prerna…ask her…(preet said in a hurry not realizing what ll happen next)

Every1 looked upto Prerna…every1's eyes questioning her…

Prerna:  (nervously)ye.yes…he wo.woke me up to..to..find out tht who is in d kitchen…we.we both saw d lights on…so.so thot tht it's a th.thief n bought a ba.bat to beat him…see d bat is there…(every1 saw d bat on d side n preet again said)

Preet:   yeah mom see…thts d bat…(preet showed the bat n lallu said in his defence again)

Lallu:   gaya3 he is truly not my son..he bought a bat to beat me!! To beat his own father….see gaya3…see ur kid…(lallu made a horrified face n acted as if he is scared of preet) 

Prem:   (calming him down)dad preet baught tht to beat d thief…

Lallu:   (suddenly cut him in b/w) yes to beat d thief n he wanted to beat me coz I waz stealing sweets from d refri—(he suddenly realized tht he commited his crime of stealing sweets n preet got an another chance)

Preet:   no no…say say…what were u saying…lemme hear it again…mom u heard it too…(preet made a sarcastical tone n gaya3 folded her hand again…)

Gaya3:   so?? Preet waz ryt…u were eating sweets in night…hiding from all of us…(lil angryly)

Lallu:   yess…(lallu said seeing down on d floor n waiting for his mommy to scold him)

Gaya3:   y were u hiding from all of us…we cud have had it all together…wid every1….(lallu looked up in surprise n gaya3 smiled)

Lallu:   rele?

Gaya3:   yes..my son is getting married n u r allowed to eat sweets…BUT in limit…

Lallu:   (excitedly)OK…

Every1 smiled seeing this scene n Prerna sighed tht they dint get caught…then at d midnight sweets were served to all n every1 had a quick laugh thinking of d scene just occurred…

Prem saw lallu, gaya3 n preet n smiled…while heer kept her hand on his shoulder n gave a assuring smile to him…

Prem:   I wish my family ll always b like this…(he said while having a smile on his lips)

Heer:   yes…it ll b like this only…don't worry…(heer assured him)

Prem smiled n had an assurance tht his family is going to b happy always…then after d small sweet party every1 went to their rooms…

MORNING

Heer woke up…she had an short sleep but it waz ok for her when it waz regarding her family's happiness…yes, heer had already considered them as 'her' family…she had a hot bath n came out wearing a blue salwaar kameez…she went near d dressing table n saw d earings which prem gifted to her last night…even though they were not matching her dress, she wore them as she loved them n d one who gave them to her….

Heer came out n saw lallu having his morning tea…n preet reading d newspaper…wid heer , Prerna also came down wearing a salwaar kameez…n a white coat…which is considered as doc's coat…which they wear at d hospital…heer saw her n asked…

Heer:   Prerna? R u going hospital?? (heer asked seeing her coat)

Prerna:  yes heer…actually I have to meet sum patients…

Heer:   oh…ok…but have breakfast first…then u can go…

Prerna:  ok…

They both got down n lallu saw Prerna going to d hospital…

Lallu:  Prerna r u going to d hospital… ?

Prerna:  yes uncle…I have sum patients to see…(Prerna answered n smiled)

Lallu:   (lallu got an idea to annoy preet as he is a doctor too)

Prerna:  what happen uncle ji…any problem…?

Lallu:   no…no probs to me but sum docs don't like to go to work at all…(he said looking at preet n he saw him from edge of d papper n Prerna smiled again noeing y lallu waz saying tht)

Prerna:  yes uncle I noe…sum ppl r not interested in their job at all…(Prerna joined lallu in annoying preet n heer waz having fun)

Lallu:   ohh yes yes…

Preet:   (now preet had enuf n said) for u both's kind information, today is my holiday…as there are no heart surgeries arranged for me…

Prerna:   did v say anything abt u??? we were talking abt 'sum' ppl…y r u taking it on urself??(Prerna said making a innocent face)

Lallu:   yes did v called ur name in it??(lallu saw him)

Preet:   oh..forget it! (preet knew its impossible to win on them together, he ll see Prerna after wards)

Preet got up n left for d room to get a shower…while he waz going up, prem waz cumming down…he waz also dressed up n waz going office…wid him waz yug…he came n joined Prerna on d table while heer waz serving…he came n Prerna wished him..

Prerna:  (smiles)hi jiju…

Prem:   hi..(after saying hi he realized what Prerna just called him)what??

Prerna:  I said hi 'jiju'…(said n she winked at heer)

Prem:   but u usually call me prem ryt…then y jiju suddenly?

Heer:   yes y r u calling him jiju…??

Prerna:  ohh c'mon heer…after ur marriage he ll b my jiju as u r like my sister…so y not practice it by now…

Heer:   hey jiju looks lil aged…call him prem only…or else tomorrow u ll call me didi…

Yug:  (laughed)

Prerna:  hehe ok I ll call prem, prem…not jiju ok…

Prem:   yes u r my sis too now…u r going to call me by my name…not jiju…I feel I have grown 10 yrs older when I hear tht…(every1 laughed)

Yug:  hey guys there is prem n heer's wedding in 10 days n v haven't decided the theme of d party yet…

Vrinda:      yes there shud b a theme for d party…do u have any idea yug…

Yug:  nope…thts y I m asking u all…

Vrinda:      ok lets think…

While every1 on d table were thinking then lallu gaya3 n preet joined in too…prem told tht they were thinking of a theme for d party…but cannot find one…

Then yug said…

Yug:  hey how abt "matching d partners"..i mean every1 have to wear the matching dress as their partners…

Prerna:  hey good idea…(Prerna said excitedly)

Yug:  thanks…(smiled)

Prem:   yes it rele nice yug…I like it...heer what do u say??(prem asked heer)

Heer:   yes its rele nice…

Lallu:   but who ll b whose partner…I mean my partner is gaya3…(gaya3 shyly smiled) n prem's ll b heer obviously…then ok…(to yug) yug u become partner of vrinda n sorry Prerna u have to b preet's partner…(lallu looked at her wid funny sorry face)

Prerna:  its ok uncle…(prerna said tht hiding her red shy face)I can handle him…

Lallu:   (to Prerna ) watch out ur luck..it goes bad when ur wid preet..(he said to tease preet but he gave a gud answer back)

Preet:   yeah like my mom's had gone wid u…(preet said tht n gaya3 said)

Gaya3:   oh stop it u two…

After saying this every1 had d breakfast quietly n prem went in his room to take his bag n gestured heer to cum in his room…

Heer got an opportunity n went in his room…when she reached the door, prem pulled her in n she bumped on his chest n shyly looked down…

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hey guys here is ur update…hehe…hope I have created a nice comedy in this part…I tried though…plz leave a comment…

PARTH

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
awesomeeeeeeeeeeeee too good very nice part waitingggggggg for next asap.
-Afreen- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Aww that was cutee... Preet-Prerna were cute too! Good work!
additi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
greatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt update broo cant wait for next partt plz plzz update it soonnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey great update luved it keep it up
-svetalana- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
nice and good part.cute scenes between prena and preet.