Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: munam_13

hey shifali...that was an wonderul update... I feel bad or Heer as she is the one doing everythng for Prem and that button eyed idiiot is only chanting sanjana sanjana... cruel fate,,,, I have fallen in love with Taurus...I think he will be premeer's love's lucky charm am I right????
post soon...

Thanks Munam. I know...Heer is just a Modern Cindi,😆 Yea, maybe Tauras will be Premeer's Love Charm.
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kimmu

Oh-kay, I'm finally here. I read the first part, and then the second part... and Shifs, this is an awesome fic!! Just like all the others...Thanks Kimz!

Heer's kinda like Cinderella, except here Cinderella's really the one chasing Prince Charming. I love the concept, really. I just hope Prem quickly realizes what a bia-tch Sanjana is... becuase that lucky bracelet thing is pretty heart breaking. Heer, being a girl that loves Prem more than anything, just watches Prem think of Sanjana all day... when she knows that it should be her that he should be thinking about. I know. After all, this proves that girls are the smart ones when it comes to love!😆

*sigh* Really amazing job, Shifs! Continue soon!

@ Zaibun: Thank you for your comment!
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyari_Zahra

Wow Shifali!!! I love all your FFs, but I have to say, this one is my favourite now!! 😃 I just absolutely love it!! The maturity and clarity with which you write is both commendable and applaud worthy!! The way you have used the Cinderella story to create a more modern and interesting tale of unrequited love is just amazing!!! 👏

Thanks Zahra!

I can totally feel Heer's pain!! It's so sad that she is all alone in this world, and that the relatives she thought she could rely on turned out to be nasty and selfish money-grabbers!! I like the strong Heer, wish she didn't control her temper and smacked Sanjana on the up side of her head, hehe!! I love how from the first chapter we are able to see how much Prem means to Heer- she is almost like his wife- taking care of his little needs, going hungry just to wake him up, supporting him in the bad times as well as the good times!! 😳

She is like is wife, practice already, ain't it?😆

Late Langoor- LOL, that made me laugh sooo much!! Gosh Prem lying shirtless on his back already has me blushing- I can just imagine it, hehe!! I love how the two are so casual and informal around each other- kinda reminds me of Harshiti!! So sweet!! It also sorta reminded me of Neev and Prachi- don't know if you used to watch Kayamath, but I absolutely loved Neev-Prachi jodi- their deep friendship, how they teased each other, how they supported each other- how Prachi loved Neev yet he didn't love her at first, but then he realised how much he loved her!!  I was so hurt when Neev and Prachi were seperated though, never liked her with Milind so just stopped watching the show!! Anyway back to your FF, they remind me of  the Prem and Heer in your FF!!

I LOVED ChiNee! They were like the cutest jodi back then but like always, Ekta mayii HAD to ruin them.🤢

Poor Heer, she loves Prem but he loves that spoilt brat Sanjana!! I thought the scene where he tells her that he cares about her was so touching 😳 - I had my head to the side and my hand on my heart while reading that, it was so sweet!! And how Heer supports Prem was just as sweet!! She is like his rock which he can always lean on, just like he is her rock!! Yet he doesn't realise how important she is to him!!! I really hope he does soon!! 

I hope soo too. I can't bare writing more of Heer's sad dialouges to God no more!

Aaaawww, bechari Heer- I could feel the pain about to overflow from her eyes as Prem walked past her to embrace Sanjana- that was heartbreaking!! 😭 Evil Sanjana, I despise her already!! 😡 It was Heer who gave Prem the courage and support to go out and win the game, yet this little monster smugly took the credit!! The ending was just sooo sad, I feel so bad for Heer, poor girl is suffering from inside, the pain consuming her, yet she can't even do anything about it, bechari!! 😭

Prem doesn't know because he never looked inside Heer's heart before.😛

Oh Shifali, didn't mean it to be so long, I got a bit carried away, but I just had to comment- I absolutely LOVE the FF, you've done a great job!! 👏 I can't wait to read how you take it further!!

Love Zahra xx

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Rinki~

im here! *poses*

and i shall come back later to update this thing...hehe
but in case i dnt come back...*ahem ahem*
i love it!! = ] too cuuutteeee!!!
 -Rinks

-updated-
okies, first chappiiee...Heer's too cute, Sanjana 😡 hmph! she doesnt deserve Prem 😳 She doesn't.
aww golden retreiver 😳😳 their shooo cute!! ahem, srry, back to task...Prem ish sleeping isn't he? 😆😆 Yesh he is.😆
bechari heer, has to wake him up and not drool over him at the same time *sigh* wat a hard task 😆😆
"Late langoor" 🤣 ah so cute, and does prem have a name for her? 😉 Tennis. She loves to play Tennis and keeps bouncing from one side, which is her friends to him😆
aww tht scene btwn premeer was so cute! *nazar-utharing* 😳😳 How about meri Nazar Rinks?😆
heer is such a sweetie, *sigh* poor gal getting stuck with the wicked witch of the west 😆
Love is all about giving, and not taking- so sweet 😳
she's protecting sanjana because prem loves her so much and she loves prem and cant take his sadness 😳
second chappiiee
aww Prem's so cute, hehe forgetting his towel 😆 heer hides her pain a lot...*sigh* wish prem could see what a 🤬 sanjana is and see what an angel heer is, she's his lucky charm not tht witch frm the west 😡 ah i hope prem ran behind heer to see wht happened with her...or maybe there will be some new guy...and prem will begin to experiecne jealousy 😉😆 cnt wait for the next prt 😛
 -Rinks

Thanks for your comment Rinks and I am glad you liked my FF😳
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Summary: The past 2 Chapters introduced our 2 main characters, Prem and Heer and their relationship with each other. It talked about thier personalities. In Chapter 2, we saw a Basketball game happening, and after, Sanjana coming to take the credit for the work that Heer did. And then, Heer runs away, seen by Prem to some random road near the woods.

Chapter 3

Jaane tu mera kya hai, jaane tu mera kya tha,
Tu hi mera har pal, tu hi har lamha tha..

Jaane kaisi kashish hai, jaane kaisi khalish hai,
Kyu yeh saans thami hai, aankhon mein kyu nami hai..

Hai dosti humko yakeen tha, dosti aur kuch bhi nahi tha,
Hai kaisa yeh dard naya sa, kyu dil lagta tuta tuta sa,
Janaa dil jaana, kaise maine naa jaana,
Ki pyaar yahi hai, yeh jaane tu ya jaane naa..
Janaa dil jaana, kaise tune naa jaana,
yeh pyaar yahi hai, haan jaane tu ya jaane naa..

I continued to cry over my destiny and kept questioning God why I was the one stuck in a situation like this. Why I was being made the puppet. I questioned him as to why my life couldn't be as simple as Prem's. Why I couldn't be his Sanjana. I questioned him about why I even loved Prem. What was it that binded us together? WHAT?  I continued to cry when I felt a slight hand touching my shoulder. I take my face out of my hands and smile. "Prem." I say softly. Oh no. What was I going to do? I am sure if he is Prem then he would ask me as to why I am crying. What shall I say? What? I turn around in a jiffy to see the faces of my 2 friends, Zahra and Aradhna. I was relieved to see it was not Prem as if it had been him, I would have had no answers to his questions but at the same time, I was sad. Sad that he had not come. Sad that he hadn't come when a friend needed him most. Tears were at the verge of rolling down my eyes, when I held them back.

"Phir se?" asks Zahra.

I bend my eye lashes down in  guilt, as I continued to cry. Zahra and Radz( as I fondly call her), understood my feelings. They looked at each other in a worried and sad expression. Radz and Zahra bend down and kneel down on each side of my shoulders and place thier hands on shoulders. I give Radz a tight hug, while tears rolled down my eyes and Zahra ran her fingers through my hair. I cry. I pour my tears our in that one single hug. I scream, I question God as to why I had to go through all these tests.

"Kyun? Why ME?" I question, yelling out.

Zahra and Radz don't have any answer and they let me pour my heart and soul out.

"Prem...PREM!" I scream, while still hugging Radz.

Radz takes me out of the hug and pulls me to a straight seat, with both of her hands on both of my shoulders.

"Heer.", says Radz.

I look up at her, all teary eyed. She looks up at Zahra who herself doesn't have any words.

"Look. Just tell him! Tell him that you love him! Tell him that it is you who did all those nice things for him. Tell him that Sanjana doesn't even remember his Birthday and it is you, who sends in an SMS at exactly 12:00am on May 10th from Sanjana's cellphone. Heer, who does that for him? That just proves how much you love him! Heer, Prem loves the person that did all those things for him. And that means he loves YOU and not Sanjana. Heer, it is you who did all those things for him and that means, he loves YOU. And it is you who LETS him think that Sanjana did all those things for him. Tell him Heer....tell him before it is too late." pleads Radz.

Zahra puts a hand on my shoulder and pulls me to face her.

"Heer. Stop lying to yourself and stop lying to Prem. Don't let yourself think about Prem loving Sanjana because clearly that is the biggest joke of the universe. He loves you and you know it. Kya tumhe apne aap per trust nahin hai?" questions Zahra.

I look down at the ground. What should I do?, I ask myself. I was not lying. I was just saving Prem from the shock that he would get after he finds out that it was me who did all those things and not Sanjana. He would be torn if I told him the truth. He doesn't love him. I am just a nice friend to him...aren't I? What if the truth means the end of our friendship?

"No." I finally say. " I can't and I won't let him know the truth."

"Why?" they question at the same time.

"What if I erase his trust from love? What if he is not able to love me the way he loves Sanjana? What if in the name of love, I loose the friendship?" I question. "I can live without love, since I have been doing so for the past years, but friendship? That is the only thing that still remains.", I state.

They don't answer. They had no explanation to my questions just like I had no explanation as to why I love Prem so much.

"Heer, what if Prem is not able to love Sanjana the way he would have loved you? What if you loose the friendship anyways because you don't have the guts to tell him the truth? Won't that make him loose the trust from Love along with Friendship?" questions Meera who had just came and was standing beside us.

I looked up to see Meera with her hands hidden inside her hoodie pockets. Meera had always loved me and taken care of him as any elder sister would do. And therefore, she had full rights to question me like any elder sister.

"Heer, there are a thousand 'What If's, Won't's" and not every single question that starts with those words can will be true. Now tell me, do you have any answer to my questions? Heer, we all can go on and on about What If questions and we all won't have a single answer. The only answer I know to your questions is 'Ms. Heer Mann Loves Mr. Prem Juneja' and no one can deny that." continues Meera.

I look down at the ground in shame. I had been so busy caring about Prem and his feelings that I had overshadowed my friend's and their feelings. I had never noticed that in hurting myself, I was also hurting my friends.

"You know what Heer, you are just scared." says Ravjot who had just came and was standing beside Meera. "You are scared because you keep thinking about what MAY happen when you are missing out on the most proved fact, that is, "Prem loves the girl that did all those things for him". Heer, you have the face, the beauty and the smartness and the comfort that Sanjana, even if she takes 15872587487468376856 births will not." So Stop thinking pessimistic and think optimistic. Heer, you are being too protective about Prem. Let him explore the world on his own for once, okay? Dekh, he doesn't notice the important significance of you in his life because you were always there at each step he took. And now, if you are not there for him to lay his shoulder on and help him, then he will notice that he was nothing without you. Then he will know what part of his life he was leaving behind. Stop spoon feeding him, okay?" Ravjot explains.

"And Heer, they say that if you love someone dearly, let him free and if they come back, then he is yours but if he doesn't, then he was not meant to be yours. Like Ravs said, let Prem be free and he WILL feel the changes, and after that, if he comes back to you, then he is yours and you two are meant to be but if he doesn't, then he is not worthy of your love." explains Radz.

"And if Prem doesn't come back to you, then its the biggest mistake of his life but it is the better for you, because I am sure you will find some nice guys along the road, and they will be better then him. But you have to promise me, if Prem doesn't come back, then you will move on in life." requests Zahra who was now, standing beside Ravjot.

"Tell him the truth Heer. Before he comes to know it the harder way and makes a mistake in life, Tell him." says Meera.

What should I do? I can't keep hurting anymore people, especially my friends. Should I just let Prem free?

"Are you guys sure?" I question nervously.

They all smile at each other and Radz replies "Yes."

"What if I have a slip up?" I say.

"Oye, you can act brilliantly when it comes to lying about Sanjana to save Prem from being heartbroken but you can't lie when it comes to something USEFFUL?" questions Meera.

"Oye hoye. Take a chill pill Meeru Maate. Look Heer, you fikar not, Aise hai na, that I will be ready for a danda, so if you do slip up, then you know what will happen." replies Ravjot.

Everyone giggles, including me.

"Acha, remember, No getting carried away by Prem." commands Zahra.

"Okay." I reply.

"No helping Prem in his needs of trouble."  says Meera.

I nod my head.

"No making him feel like you are missing him/need him." commands Radz.

"Fine."

"No helping him with Sanjana matters and no lying to him about Sanjana." says Ravjot.

I nod my head.

"No calling him or answering his phone calls. If he does call, say you are busy." Meera states.

"Okay."

"No waking him up." commands Radz.

"Okay."

"No cooking food for him." says Zahra.

"Fine."

"No giving him notes, or doing his work." says Ravjot.

I was about to argue with that because I felt we were being to harsh on Prem and me but at the end, I found it was just useless. After the end, I found out I was not able to do anything that had to do with Prem, even if he meant thinking about him. I sighed.

"Heer! You are thinking about him aren't you?" questions Meera.

"N...no." I say, trying hard to lie.

"Heer!" They all yell at the same time.

"You are hopeless. You know that, don't you?" states Ravjot.

"Time to lage ga na, Adat jo ho gayi hai." I state.

I get up from the road and hug each of my best friends, Zahra, Radz, Ravs and Meera. As well, I thank them for always being there for me and giving me such a wonderful family.

"By the way, did you eat anything?" questions Zahra.

I shake my head.

"Come, let's go to my house. I will cook up something." says Ravjot, as if she is doing some big problem solving.

"You can cook Ravjot?" says Meera, teasing her.

"Ya, I have been taking some cooking classes." answers Ravjot.

Everyone laughs. As we start to walk towards Meera's car, I question them about the question that was questioning my mind, for a questioning period of time.

"How did you guys find me?" I ask.

"We came to the game and I heard the locker room conversation with Sanjana." replies Radz.

"Anyways, game was nice and let me say, Heer Ka Jadoo Chal Gay." says Zahra.

"What do you mean?" I question.

"I heard your lil pep talk with Prem and you bardging in." states Zahra.

"Oh." I say.

"Yaad rak, tomorrow  is the day that your challenge starts." Ravjot reminds me.

I sigh.

Hhooooo…
Hoti thi tujhse subah har din ki,
Tere dopher se sham ki dhun thi ,
Hoti thi raatein teri baaton mein khoye,
Tere khayalon mein hi jaage aur soye..

Tu jo nahi to kya raha..

Jaane kaisi kashish hai, jaane kaisi khalish hai,
Kyu yeh saans thami hai, aankhon mein kyu nami hai..

Janaa dil jaana, kaise maine naa jaana,
Ki pyaar yahi hai, yeh jaane tu ya jaane naa..
Janaa dil jaana, kaise tune naa jaana,
yeh pyaar yahi hai, yeh jaane tu ya jaane naa..

~End of Ch 3~
Edited by *Shifali* - 15 years ago
Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I'm first!

*edited*

And I am back! *poses* No autographs, please, let me leave a comment first. 😆 I am so full of myself. (Don't say anything in response to that Shifu!)

Anywho, onto the part. OMG, poor Heer. I could so sympathise with ther, despite never having been in such a situation. Such is the power of your words. Her railing against what she deems her fate, but her friends (and thank you once again for including me! 😉) guidance could very well lead her to happiness, because it will cause Prem to realise just how much he depends on Heer, just how much Heer has done for him, and how much Sanjana just does not care. And then it will click, it's not Sanjana he loves, he loves Heer. Only Heer. And then they will all live happily ever after. 😆

But seriously yaar, I loved the part. The advice her friends give her is so true. She really needs to stop spoonfeeding him, and let him make mistakes and realise her importance in his life. And if he doesn't realise it, well, then she deserves better! Way better! Ooh, better yet, have another guy included in the story who will make Prem jealous. 😆

Waiting for part 4!

Love,
Radz
Edited by Anhdara13 - 15 years ago
blackdaughter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome!!!!! Really like it and can't wait to see this new twist!!!!!  Update soon!!!!!!!
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
awesomeeeeeeeeeeeee too good very nice part waitinggggggggg for next asap.
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey great update this waz da best update eva cant w8 to read more do continue
update soon
thanx
sugii thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

omg! iam speechless.... luvvvvvvvvvved nd enjoyed this part vry much.Friends r sooooooooooo cute am vry excited.can't wait plzz continue asap.