Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
Yayyy, you updated *RESERVED* I will get back to this soon!! xx
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Mine 😊

*unreserved*

Guess who finally got around to commenting? πŸ˜› It's only cus I know you always deserve me loonng comments, and yesterday and this morning, I had WAY too many places to unreserve!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so here I am! πŸ˜ƒ

Awww it's a total friendship update! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ That makes me happy! πŸ˜› ooo I've got to say I love Aradhna's name!πŸ˜› which I have already mentioned!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But oh I loved how Heer immdiately thought it was Prem!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Okay I have to say...Zahra and Radz are like the bestEST friends EVER!πŸ˜ƒ How soothing it would be to have friends who understand you sooo well! πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜³ And the type who let you express your feelings completely!πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Oh my god! Heer really is the bestest friend Prem could ever have...someone who cares so much about another person...is just *sigh* Awww SHE sends the text msg every birthday? Reminds me slightly of Mujhse Dosti Karoge, but as you know....Premeer are FANTASTIC in their own way!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

I have to say though....Heer's feelings are totally justified!😳😳😳 I understand about the whole not wanting to ruin her friendship just by telling him she loves him, because if he did take it the wrong way...and got all ugh about it...she'd not only lose the guy she loves but someone she cares about, and trusts wholeheartedly!😳

TeeheeπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ She looks up to me like an older sister?πŸ˜† How old does that make me?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  I really love this line though....it's so true! πŸ˜ƒ "The only answer I know to your questions is 'Ms. Heer Mann Loves Mr. Prem Juneja' and no one can deny that." "

Ravs really does talk a lot na?πŸ˜† but everything she said was just so perfect!πŸ˜ƒ Heer really is lucky to have such awesome friends who understand everything she feels and wants to say but can't!😳

Teehee...chill pill!πŸ˜† Reminds me of K3G!πŸ˜ƒ Except the maate things was kinda...πŸ˜† I LOVE LOVE LOVE  the commands and rules the friends made for Heer, and her answering them was perfect Shifu!!!πŸ‘

I can not wait to see how she abides by those guidelines!πŸ˜‰ this is going to get very very interesting now! πŸ˜ƒ *rubs hands together*

I can't wait for Chapter 4! πŸ˜ƒ Type it soon!😳😳😳

Love you loads and loads,

Meera😳
Edited by indiandoll89 - 15 years ago
HCDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey...
this was an AMAZING part!!! i loved it, all the relationships shared between the group of friends aws just soo good...too good!! loved.it.
do update wen u get the chance, and take care till then..
~nikki😳
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yay! Update! *does a little dance*

Aww poor Heer. I feel so bad for her. Everything seems so unfair for her right now but it'll get better. And she's not Prem's Sanjana cuz she's meant to be HIS Heer and is waay better than Sanjana.

Ooh Radz, Zahra, and Meera are in it too! And me!

I love how Zahra and Radz come and console her and tell her how she should tell him everything but at the same time I understand why Heer's so scared. I love how Meera and I come too and question her and what not and how she should distance herself in order to make Prem realise how much Heer means to him

Wow....I never knew she did so much for him. She cares for him so much. All of this makes me smile cuz now Prem will get to know the real Sanjana which makes me very happy =)

And yes I can cook. I can make kheerπŸ˜ƒ

Loved the update Shifali! Love how you expressed every emotion and the way you write can make anyone relate to it one way or another. Can't wait to read the next update =)
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
hey shif
omg awesome update
aww the challenge started
tooooo goooood
loved the scene between heer and her bestest friendz
super

Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I have edited my comment.

Love,
Radz
munam_13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Hey shifu..read the update And it was too good... I really feel bad for Heer who loves Prem unconditionally and does not want to reveal herself to Prem and that button eyed idiot  cant even guess it... aww her friends are so cute and I too stand by their decision of ignoring Prem... ab bachchu kaha jayega... I think that should knock in some senses into his dumb brain... post soon...
Krani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
omg...just caught up with your story...and it is absolutely brilliant!...awesome storyline, and I love the way you are taking it!...please continue soon! :D...also can you add me to the PM list?...if you have one?..thanks! :D
JanuaryEmbers thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome part cont soon plz!!!!πŸ‘
*sigh* What an emotional filled part! You rock at writing honestly all genres! πŸ˜ƒ

Your heart really goes out for Heer doing this part, with that crying and questioning but there is no one to blame...stupid kismat. πŸ˜› And this stupid Sanajana (fondly known as SS) wrecking havoc in her life when she is not even there!

I loved how all the friends entered one by one, each showing their concern for Heer in their own way, and then making her laugh in the end! And I'm honestly shocked! Ravz can cook?!?!

--shabz