Will Ruhi and Arman's marriage take place?

Mandeep123 thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

I think there would be preparations for the wedding, the rituals would be hushed and the day would come. And on the wedding day there will be two revelations, first Rohit  discovered to be alive and getting back to the family,  Second Abhira being Ruhi's cousin sister. I think Manish would half the marriage at the last minute. The family might break ties with Rohit for LEAVING Ruhi , he might eventually die even. Abhira Arman might get remarried. The next twist post Abhira knowing Ruhi Arman's truth tomorrow would be she getting disenchanted with Arman while Arman finally falling for her, especially after Vidya and Madhav's forthcoming patch up and Dadi Abhira deal revelation.  What do you think how will it proceed?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mandeep123 thumbnail
Besides, I think if the show continues or if they decide to close it within a month they might show Sanjay cheating the Poddars, throwing Arman in jail for some law suit and Abhira saving Arman and Poddars. Sanjay Kajal divorce, Charu moving on in her life , Krish doing well. Ruhi apologizing to Abhira for all that Akshra had to endure.
CanKeepCalm thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think Rohit will appear on wedding day Ab will bring him. Then wedding would be called off. Ab will leave for her solo journey, Ruhi will be back to goenkas or may agree to stay as rohit wife. Armaan will be alone and then will realize his love for Ab and then he will be chasing her.
averma4583 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 days ago

You mean the maid who became a singer?

Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

I think Ruhi Armaan wedding will take place and there will be a leap.. it might be stopped at the last moment too.. but I am sure there is going to be a short leap soon..
Swathi.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Sharmas

Yes it will go the udaariyaan way..fatejo jasmine

ShadowImbue thumbnail

Yes it will happen and they will live as an unhappy namesake couple.

Swathi.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

Yes it will happen and they will live as an unhappy namesake couple.

Kyun Aisa bol rahe ho..she told her parnanu hum dono dikhayenge ki hum dono ki Khushi ek dusre mein hi hai..smiley37

ShadowImbue thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

Kyun Aisa bol rahe ho..she told her parnanu hum dono dikhayenge ki hum dono ki Khushi ek dusre mein hi hai..smiley37

Dikhane aur honey main fark hota hai smiley36 Armaan's happiness doesn't lie with her.  

bajarbattu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Why_though

I think Ruhi Armaan wedding will take place and there will be a leap.. it might be stopped at the last moment too.. but I am sure there is going to be a short leap soon..

Well I watched a video on youtube today, where RP has stated that Armaan is furious with Abhira, because somewhere he has begun to sense that he loves her. RP apparently also shared a photo of him wearing a Dulha's laal pagdi hinting at the fact that the marriage maybe happening......... BUt I feel that this is dream sequence. It could be Ruhi's dream that everything is happening according to her romantic wishes. 

But eventually I feel that Armaan will refuse to fulfil Ruhi's dreams. 

smiley5