what about gudiya.....?

CrazyChatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago
remember, gudiya had clashes with some guy who was the mamu of bebo's classmate??
what happened to that??
i wud have loved to know how their story wud have moved further had sangam not ended so abruptly
plus, i thought they were going to show rahul mehra after the leap (this time played by gagan mallik)... what happened to that also?? poor gagan...
and one more unsolved mystery - who did ganga kill just before the leap took place, and why did she go to jail??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laughing doll thumbnail
lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz even i was searching answers to tht questions
styleislife13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well......u seem to know all our q's abt the show...
If the show was not ending they wud defiantely show the guy n anjali........noothing was like kkhh...except that Kaveri lefta cd etc....
Oh well it was a gud show......but ending cud hav iproved......if they thought of the ending before then i wud hav luved to watch SaGa and maybe their child............oh well............
neelamfrommars thumbnail
i am really sad that my favorite show Sangam finish. every day i came quickly home from office to see sangam but now there is noting for wait to see all the day. i really would know about RM, Anjeli and the guy Bebo's classemate uncle and i also wanted to know who Ganga killed if she did and why and if she did not killed anyone then why she went to jail. It was reall not a good idea to end sangam so abruptly and leave many questions without any answear. In my opinion this is a very bad and negative pointe for Star Plus and i lose my confidence on Star Plus and I can't count them their program. I wanted to suscrib myself and Star Plus channel for sangam but not i will not do and this is a costumer lose for them and i am sure i am not the only one who think to same.
missindia26 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I loved the relationship between Anjali and that guy :)
I thought they were very cute and I too would have loved to see more of them
And also I want to know why Ganga went to jail
I hste all these loose ends :(
CrazyChatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
yeah exactly... if i were the creative of this show, i wud defo have a different ending