Reminds of Ye Jo Hai Zindagi

smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
When I saw the first episode, this show instatntaneously reminded me of Ye Jo Hai Zindagi... Its based on the same format - a husband, wife and her bro, with one character (played by Ali) that keeps changing every episode... Ye Jo was a once in a lifetime show for sure, but these people have done well with this new show...😊 Its well directed, actors are good and overall appeal of the show is really nice... My fav character is that of Radhika played by Raj Babbar's daughter...😛 She is amazing in the role...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ananyacool thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
You said it!! It is very much inspired by the yesteryear's classic Yeh jo hai Zindagi. Its sad that Neha Sharad, the original writer's daughter lost her case against SRK......😔
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ananyacool

You said it!! It is very much inspired by the yesteryear's classic Yeh jo hai Zindagi. Its sad that Neha Sharad, the original writer's daughter lost her case against SRK......😔

what case?😕 wat was the prob...
ananyacool thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: smallwonder

what case?😕 wat was the prob...

A copyright violation case against SRK, since GKB's story is so similar to YJHZ the case went in SRK's favour. The article was published on I-F too. Should search in the archives .....