Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Niiiiiicccccceeeee, yar   way to go....  thanks
 For sure he looks better with mustache, man's man. I love the he twirls it too. Didn't   I say muscle machine. Not over done just perfect. Once  men start  juicing up they loose the charm on the face so RR is just perfect  cut and fit with charming face to go with it.👍🏼
Juicing up = start using steroids to build muscle. Overly muscular.
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
okay - now i have to find some videos and watch on youtube.. he's looking soooooooo good.. the pic is saw was only the top, i.e. his face.. but wow, he sure did work hard on his body.. looks, what is the word for it, hawt..??  lol..

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cimba

Niiiiiicccccceeeee, yar   way to go....  thanks
 For sure he looks better with mustache, man's man. I love the he twirls it too. Didn't   I say muscle machine. Not over done just perfect. Once  men start  juicing up they loose the charm on the face so RR is just perfect  cut and fit with charming face to go with it.👍🏼
Juicing up = start using steroids to build muscle. Overly muscular.

Yup even I dont like the rippling muscles wala look - RR is perfect - lean mean and perfectly muscular😳😳😳
~Wicked~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
SUKS JI.....................remind kar dia na ☺️...The BHEESHMA days ☺️. He was simply breath taking ☺️. I hated that wig and he made that work as well. I love the lean and slender look which RR has and I absolutely hate the beef-cake look. He had 8 packs ☺️. I think he still does ☺️, though they are damn hard to maintain.