Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
thanks. yeah, so did i!!Originally posted by: Little Foot
Umm na, I think the forum will be shifted to the archive. (?), and is still open then.
Haww...it's so sad. I joined IF because of Dulhann....and now it's ending. I love this section...mmh, I can't actually feel anything right now.I signed the petitions though I've no hope at all that somehting will help. I just hope they're finding a 'beautiful' end for our show!
Originally posted by: Little Foot
Umm na, I think the forum will be shifted to the archive. (?), and is still open then.
Haww...it's so sad. I joined IF because of Dulhann....and now it's ending. I love this section...mmh, I can't actually feel anything right now.I signed the petitions though I've no hope at all that somehting will help. I just hope they're finding a 'beautiful' end for our show!