IMP NOTE TO MEMBERS -
IMP NOTE TO MEMBERS -
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I agree because we've learned from Dulhann that never lose hope. If Divya can come out of her coma when the doctors thought she would die, Dulhann can survive too somehow, but we can't lose hope.No !!!!!!!!! I'm not loosin hope !!! I know we can fight this. Ok so the date has been fixed so what?????? we can do something!!!!!! i think teh petitions will make a difference adn show the creatives what a stupid choice they've made. and the emails will pay off too.
I agree because we've learned from Dulhann that never lose hope. If Divya can come out of her coma when the doctors thought she would die, Dulhann can survive too somehow, but we can't lose hope.
Few weeks ago we read that Santaan was going off air. (also Shakuntalam, on StarPlus) and now same for Dulhann....coincidence, or no?
Does Shakuntalam have any other shows on air, or in the pipeline? I am extremely upset with ZeeTV but is there some hand of Shakuntalam's in this? Perhaps they are closing down their less profitable shows?
Anyways, I must say this is rather shortsighted of whoever has made the call. Dulhann is still stronger than Santaan..or indeed many other shows still on air.