Will Dada ji agree for pooja and aalap marriage?

Poll

Will Daa ji agree for pooja and aalap marrige?

Login To Vote
fckif thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
#1
Share you comments : )




Created

Last reply

Replies

3

Views

689

Users

4

Frequent Posters

-Ami- thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 17 years ago
#2

I have my doubts of he will or will not. I have half a feeling that he won't agree..But then, I have a feeling that he might..So, my mind is confused...

Ajju.HL thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
#3
Don't be so confused baby... He will agree... BTW Aalap is not that bad guy... 😉
jaanlover thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
#4
I hope he will agree...
I think in the beginning he won't agree but I'm sure later he will realise that Alaap is the one for Pooja.

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".