Hopefully you all like it! Do leave comments or suggestions please!ππ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pluvFGBHk2w
Love you all,
Meeraπ³
Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: 6LZCPYKY2NMY2D2Y
Aw... that was such a cute short VM. I lurved it, I can swear I've heard the insturmental somewhere before, its on the tip of my tongue too.. Ah how frustrating when you can't remember something and its like right there. But anyway, I loved the scenes you used. Becuase they went beutifully with the humming of the girl, it kind of showed more of Heer's side. It was brilliant! I know short comment... but its all I can make out these days. *sigh*
Keep it up!
kimz
Originally posted by: *Shifali*
Shut up Meera. Do I have to say this again and again for calling this VM pointless? No! I was calling it pointless cus it didn't reall have a story!ππ
Grr!Acha, you made the whole story of Premeer visible in just 2 mins. *Shocked* Aww really??π³π³Slumdog Millionaire....Hai...I recognized it at the 2nd second...that was chooo sweet. I'm proud of you!πππ³BTW, could you make a VM with Dil De Diya Hai Instrumental from my Tera Woh Pyaar FF? Sure, I'm gonna try to download it...for some reason it's not letting me!πThat Premeer moments are just....πππ I agree with that!ππThe first Premeer moment, the Dahi scene...Premee's smile. The Ande Ka Funda...πBTW, did I tell you that I am a fond believer that everything made in a hurry always comes out as a master piece...heheππ Teehee, I'm glad then!πAwsome! Thankyou!ππ~Shifs
Originally posted by: CA7DGHUTEHG4CXYS
@ meera: AHA! I kneww I heard it somewhere, Ieven had the blurry pic in my head, but just couldn't get my hands on it.
Originally posted by: pooji123456789
that was a cute awesum vm
loved all the premeer scene u used
now i feel like watching the movie slumdog millionaire
it's not pointless