||*|*Premeer Instrumental*|*||

indiandoll89 thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
#1
I think I lasted pretty long without making vm's and then two or three days ago, I heard this instrumental peice and it was just begging for me to make a vm on it...and then today I was EXTREMELY bored, but sadly this one only took me like 20 mins to makes!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hopefully you all like it! Do leave comments or suggestions please!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pluvFGBHk2w

Love you all,

Meera😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

8

Views

1k

Users

4

Frequent Posters

LU3KMRQNFI74LKSH thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
#2
Aw... that was such a cute short VM. I lurved it, I can swear I've heard the insturmental somewhere before, its on the tip of my tongue too.. Ah how frustrating when you can't remember something and its like right there. But anyway, I loved the scenes you used. Becuase they went beutifully with the humming of the girl, it kind of showed more of Heer's side. It was brilliant! I know short comment... but its all I can make out these days. *sigh*

Keep it up!
kimz
indiandoll89 thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
#3

Originally posted by: 6LZCPYKY2NMY2D2Y

Aw... that was such a cute short VM. I lurved it, I can swear I've heard the insturmental somewhere before, its on the tip of my tongue too.. Ah how frustrating when you can't remember something and its like right there. But anyway, I loved the scenes you used. Becuase they went beutifully with the humming of the girl, it kind of showed more of Heer's side. It was brilliant! I know short comment... but its all I can make out these days. *sigh*

Keep it up!
kimz



Aww no problem Kimz for the short comment, it's totally enough for me!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ You've heard it in slumdog millionaire, it's Latika's Theme!πŸ˜† Thank you so much for liking it!😳
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Engager Level 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 17 years ago
#4
Shut up Meera. Do I have to say this again and again for calling this VM pointless?
Grr!
Acha, you made the whole story of Premeer visible in just 2 mins. *Shocked*
Slumdog Millionaire....Hai...I recognized it at the 2nd second...that was chooo sweet.
BTW, could you make a VM with Dil De Diya Hai Instrumental from my Tera Woh Pyaar FF?
That Premeer moments are just....😍😍😍
The first Premeer moment, the Dahi scene...Premee's smile. The Ande Ka Funda...😍
BTW, did I tell you that I am a fond believer that everything made in a hurry always comes out as a master piece...heheπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Awsome!
πŸ‘
~Shifs
LU3KMRQNFI74LKSH thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
#5
@ meera: AHA! I kneww I heard it somewhere, Ieven had the blurry pic in my head, but just couldn't get my hands on it.
indiandoll89 thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
#6

Originally posted by: *Shifali*

Shut up Meera. Do I have to say this again and again for calling this VM pointless? No! I was calling it pointless cus it didn't reall have a story!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Grr!
Acha, you made the whole story of Premeer visible in just 2 mins. *Shocked* Aww really??😳😳
Slumdog Millionaire....Hai...I recognized it at the 2nd second...that was chooo sweet. I'm proud of you!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜³
BTW, could you make a VM with Dil De Diya Hai Instrumental from my Tera Woh Pyaar FF? Sure, I'm gonna try to download it...for some reason it's not letting me!😭
That Premeer moments are just....😍😍😍 I agree with that!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
The first Premeer moment, the Dahi scene...Premee's smile. The Ande Ka Funda...😍
BTW, did I tell you that I am a fond believer that everything made in a hurry always comes out as a master piece...heheπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Teehee, I'm glad then!πŸ˜ƒ
Awsome! Thankyou!πŸ˜›
πŸ‘
~Shifs

indiandoll89 thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
#7

Originally posted by: CA7DGHUTEHG4CXYS

@ meera: AHA! I kneww I heard it somewhere, Ieven had the blurry pic in my head, but just couldn't get my hands on it.



Yup, it's just such a soulful piece!πŸ˜›
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 17 years ago
#8
that was a cute awesum vm
loved all the premeer scene u used
now i feel like watching the movie slumdog millionaire
it's not pointless


indiandoll89 thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
#9

Originally posted by: pooji123456789

that was a cute awesum vm
loved all the premeer scene u used
now i feel like watching the movie slumdog millionaire
it's not pointless




Aww thanks so much Pooji! πŸ˜ƒ The movie was fantastic!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ thanks for not thinking it was pointless!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".